The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   CorvetteFlorida Feedback! (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Speed? (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3474)

C5Rick 09-06-2007 01:43 PM

Data error 20 times in 10 minutes 1:30 - 1:40 PM. This is the only place I was able to post

Rich Z 09-06-2007 02:58 PM

Got the banner ads back. Haven't seen any database errors in the last few minutes I've been here. But page refreshes seem sluggish to me.

C5Rick 09-06-2007 04:21 PM

So far I haven't noticed any speed issues, I'm just overwhelmed with data errors every where I go here and it's really hard trying to post.

C5Rick 09-06-2007 04:43 PM

I spoke to soon about seed. It's like everything locked for me. I've been trying to send backyard mechanic a PM for 5 minutes and the page keeps timing out. I opened a new window and it took one minute for Corvette Florida to come up. Now to see how long it takes to post this.
Well clicked on submit 5 times and got data base error.
Like I said in anoter post, I can't believe only a small few seem to experince these issues and others don't or is it best not to mention them?

98 softtail 09-06-2007 04:57 PM

Error, Error,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich427
Rich,

Not trying to make your life more difficult, but the database error is happening pretty frequently this morning. The speed is great. I just hope the database error is something that is an easy fix.

Rich

Error Will Robinson, Error !!!
Yep Rich I am getting the "database error" quite a bit also. I had to try several times just to send this message.
ERROR...ERROR.:banghead:

ynkedad 09-06-2007 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich427
Rich,

Then all of a sudden I could not open any thread. I kept getting a message that said "database error" "message sent to technician" or something like that.

Rich

I get the same message Most of the time now. I just now was able to get back on the forum. I got that message again, hit refresh and here I am. But it doesn't always work out that way.

ynkedad 09-06-2007 05:44 PM

BTW...

when it does work...it's very quick!:thumbsup:

Rich Z 09-06-2007 05:48 PM

I just went into the server and modified the MySQL database configuration file and restarted it. The config file they had there was basically empty, so I think that might have been the problem.

We'll see......

ynkedad 09-06-2007 05:50 PM

Well..

so far so good. I haven't experienced that problem thus far. Before (like 45 minutes ago), it happened all of the time!

Rich Z 09-06-2007 08:12 PM

Well, my configuration change seems to have helped a LOT. How about the rest of you? Did I save this puppy from getting yanked back to the old server?