The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Ranting Room (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   When We Need Help... (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45539)

floridaZ 05-28-2010 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by als2052 (Post 115535)
Looks like leak is plugged for now...Congrats to BP and their subs...lets cross our fingers...a couple of more days will tell...Guess OBAMA will get blamed for this too...

Now the cleanup is the next piece of business...Before first gulf hurricane hits area...

It's already happened. Obama is the one who pointed the finger at himself, though.

vett boy 05-28-2010 06:52 AM

The CEO of BP should go to prison for crimes against humanity .BP has lied since day one and the destruction they are responsible for will not be able to be reversed for decades .

Obama ,well he's just so far out of his league it's also criminal .I figured out the other day that Obama isn't black at all ,he's white but just completely full of "Bull Chit".

als2052 05-28-2010 07:54 AM

In China, they execute company executives...why not here?

As for BO, at least he manned up,something no one else has...

Shadow 05-28-2010 08:14 AM

I listened intently to his new conference yesterday on radio,

An hour (+/-) of absolutely NOTHING!:thumbsdown:

The man didn't say chit worth hearing and tap danced around every direct question he was asked:(

I'm not anti-Obama.....I'm anti-POLITICIANS......period!:thumbsdown:

As one caller said on Hannity yesterday, (he was republican mind you), I'm ashamed of my party and it's politics (dems and rep) and can't wait for a true, non-party platform.

Apparently they're working on this system in California, where whomever gets the most votes in the primary, despite political affiliation, is in the runoff elections. Be it 2 dems, 2 pubs, or whoemever:thumbsup:

Not much good comes out of that fruitcake state, but in this case, they may be on to something:)

But however we do it, we need a total housecleaning and some independent (non-party) leadership for a change.:thumbsup:

vett boy 05-28-2010 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 115596)
we need a total housecleaning and some independent (non-party) leadership for a change.:thumbsup:

Exactly what this country needs is competent leadership that can make meaningful decisions in a timely manner.

When North Korea nukes the south are we going to take 30 days to study the situation ?Ya can't tell me that significant oil clean up couldn't have been started day one .The oil well could have been sealed within two days .The technology was utilized during the Gulf war.