The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   TAMPA BAY VETTES CLUB (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   TBV Members Check In (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67)

Shadow 06-07-2006 09:28 AM

Ok, guess I was asleep at the wheel:rolleyes: DIdn't even see this part of the site!:banghead: :banghead:

Ok, I'm here...

Gordon

BTW...is it our club thats setting up the show at Sonny's in Pinellas Park on Saturday?

vonster49 06-12-2006 08:54 PM

HI YALL

whats up everyone just VONSTER49 reporting in to the FORUM . what a cool place for the die hard CORVETTE owners . Life bis good ,BUT ITS BETTER WHEN YOU OWN A CORVETTE:welcome:

Shadow 06-12-2006 11:20 PM

Welcome:thumbsup:

WC06VETTE 06-13-2006 10:43 AM

:dancer01: LOOKING FORWARD TO SOME GOOD TIMES!

TwistedFun 06-13-2006 01:28 PM

so what do you guys do at your meetings? i am from the central florida area and currious about your club.

pewter99 06-13-2006 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedFun
so what do you guys do at your meetings? i am from the central florida area and currious about your club.

well usually they dress up in costumes and do tribal dances followed by some strange secret ritual involving animals and produce :lmao:

TwistedFun 06-13-2006 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pewter99
well usually they dress up in costumes and do tribal dances followed by some strange secret ritual involving animals and produce :lmao:

that sounds like that might be someting i am into, where do i sign up?

glad to see it isnt a group of snobs playing politics. i would have had to pass on that one.

06 C6 06-13-2006 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedFun

Hey Twisted...contact John Whaley (jkwjkw@bellsouth.net) He's Pres of the
Florida Corvette Club. Great club...lots of NICE people. They meet in Orlando.
I'm in Tampa now and left a lot of great friends. But, I do get to see my grandkids 3 to 4 times a week now.
I'm known there as "2000vett@tampabay.rr.com", but I now have an "06 C6" convertible...keeping my old e mail address was easier than swapping it out just because I got a new Vette.
They're great folks. Give 'em a try.

Yellow 06-13-2006 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pewter99

:mah::toetap05::mah:

pewter99 06-14-2006 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yellow
:mah::toetap05::mah:

what?? your costume in the cleaners? :shrug01: