The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Events and Happenings (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Ultimate Corvette Party photoshow (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1175)

MADN3SS 11-19-2006 04:42 PM

Great Photoshow! I really enjoyed myself yesterday seeing many of you. I enjoyed everything...except the sunburn. The wife told me to put on sunscreen. Nah!

Looking forward to next year. :thumbsup:

2Vettes 11-19-2006 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich427
2Vettes,

Nicely done, As usual! :yesnod:

Thanks Rich. You and Joyce will have to go next year since you'll be permanent Floridians by then!:thumbsup:

Z06 Rocket 11-19-2006 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

...... It was one heck of a good time meeting everyone who showed up and tracked us down.

Anyone who missed it really missed one heck of a FUN time!

Thanks to all of you for making this a memorable occasion for Connie and myself....

Good that you had fun! It was good meeting the two of you. You guys go out of your way to befriend new folks that you only know by screen name.

See you next year unless theres another show we run into each other again before that.

VertC5 11-20-2006 08:19 AM

Great photoshow Linda. I think you missed the Elvis hoodliner, reminded me of the velvet pictures for sale along Gandy!

I didn't have my car in the show but did get to meet Linda, Rich and Ray.

Roy

TxMomma 11-20-2006 12:25 PM

Awesome!!!! :D I was really glad to meet all of you that I did this weekend. We had a great time and are really looking forward to the next event, whenever one comes up.

Angel

ynkedad 11-20-2006 12:50 PM

Awesome job with the pics! (Kinda long)...

:wave: The UCP was a BLAST! Had a wonderful time!:dancer01:
Enjoyed meeting the people I did, and look forward to meeting the rest of ya's whenever possible. :thumbsup: Sorry that I missed some of ya's that Were there though.

Heck, I passed Mekanic several times, even stood next to him at a few vendor booths, not realizing it was him until we were introduced later in the day.:bigear:Great guy though!
I looked for 9t8vete but kept JUST MSSING him:thinkin:

I'm afraid I probably bored Rich and Connie, with more information about my life than they cared to know:D GREAT PEOPLE the two of them.
MADN3SS.. My kids thought you were :cool3:, Me...I thought you were ok:rofl1: .
Gannet took me around showing me where some of the good deals were. Wow!
2Vettes, you weren't at all what I expected! You are Very:cool3:!
Jim Kill went out of his way to let me hear his exhaust system, Whatta Guy:thumbsup:
Unfortunately, I met Shadow at the end of this event (Nice guy) and didn't get to talk to him much. I know this for sure... I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of an A$$ whoop'in from him.
Also, the Corvette Concepts people are Great Guys!!!

I know...Long winded , but ya's pretty much got the idea that I was excited about going to the show, and now i'm just as excited for have been able to meet all of ya's.

Thanks for the good times you guys! Also thanks to TBV'S for all of the hard work that must have been involved in putting this together! Great Job!
Ps. to all who met them, My kids say Hi:wavey: Yup i'm finished.:D

~Ray

Rich427 11-20-2006 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Vettes
Thanks Rich. You and Joyce will have to go next year since you'll be permanent Floridians by then!:thumbsup:

Yep Linda, you are right. This looks like one show that has to go on our list for next year!

2Vettes 11-20-2006 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VertC5
Great photoshow Linda. I think you missed the Elvis hoodliner, reminded me of the velvet pictures for sale along Gandy!
I didn't have my car in the show but did get to meet Linda, Rich and Ray.
Roy

You know, I did see that hood liner but didn't have my camera ready.
I'm glad I got to see you and Linda but I'm sorry I was leaving and didn't have time to visit. Next time!!

2Vettes 11-20-2006 08:40 PM

I was glad I got to meet the folks I did. Unfortunately, I only had a few hours I could spend and it was time to go before I had a chance to visit with more of the forum folks. I'm looking forward to upcoming events and shows.

Corvette Concepts 11-21-2006 08:58 PM

Tuning

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
Well Jake, if I ever get the C5-6 that I want, yours will be one of the 1st places I stop:thumbsup:

Unless you want to start moddin' C4's?;) :lmao:

Gordon

Hey Gordon!
We really try to stay with C5/6 Corvettes so that we can be on top of our game. It's hard to be good at everything so we specialize. We do, however, supply many Corvette parts all over the country for all year Corvettes. We even supply GM Corvette dealers with the hard to get parts. If anyone is looking for parts we may be able to help....feel free to give us a call!!