The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Southwest Florida Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Who's Going To The Clewiston Sugar Festival Car Show (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1327)

als2052 02-16-2007 08:14 PM

SWFCC Roster Going So Far

Armando/Karen
Jim/Norma
Linda/Robert

dajael 02-26-2007 12:49 PM

Clewiston is my hometown...three generations of my family are from Clewiston. I use to party VERY hard at the Clewiston Inn, great place to get sloshed, especially since you can walk about 10 ft. from the bar to a room for the night.

I already have something on my calendar for this date but I may try to move some things around...I'll be watching this thread.

als2052 02-26-2007 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dajael
Clewiston is my hometown...three generations of my family are from Clewiston. I use to party VERY hard at the Clewiston Inn, great place to get sloshed, especially since you can walk about 10 ft. from the bar to a room for the night.

I already have something on my calendar for this date but I may try to move some things around...I'll be watching this thread.

Do you know if a car show is in the works again this year and if so, where do you register?

dajael 02-26-2007 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by als2052
Do you know if a car show is in the works again this year and if so, where do you register?

Not sure what you're asking:confused: , A car show in Clewiston? I wouldn't know. I moved to the east coast right after high school and I only visit "C" town once or twice a year now.

Sorry to not be of any help...:shrug01:

als2052 02-26-2007 07:43 PM

Registration Flyers Coming

There is already some talk about a caravan possibly coming from the East Coast. Hoping to see the same from our end.

Spoke with the car show organizers this afternoon and as soon as I get the flyers, I will post them here. Stay tuned...

als2052 02-27-2007 03:05 PM

Clewiston Sugar Festival Car Show Flyer

Just received show flyer via email. Unfortunately due to graphics involved, I cannot post but will gladly forward it on to you if you email me.

Armando

2Vettes 02-27-2007 08:30 PM

Armando
Got the email with the flyer. Unless I have to work that weekend it should be a go for us. We went to the show at the Clewiston Inn last year and had a good time. This WOULD make a nice caravan from this coast. We had quite a few last time.

als2052 03-05-2007 12:02 PM

Car Show Registration

Registration will be 7:30AM - noon.

If you are interested in a flyer, email me and I will send you one.

als2052 03-21-2007 09:35 PM

Spoke to Big Lake Cruisers Club President tonight and he highly suggests reception being given on Friday night, 4/27.

He also suggest that those coming in groups should pre-register ASAP and on day of show arrive together as early as possible (7:30 - 8:00AM) to get a good spot together.

They are expecting a big turnout.

2Vettes 03-21-2007 10:04 PM

We're talking about it.