The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   WHY THE CORVETTE FORUM SUCKS !!!!!!!!!! (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16984)

Shadow 06-17-2008 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LS2POWA (Post 62270)

:thumbsup::thumbsup::rofl1:

That'd be the one:thumbsup::thumbsup:

xtrememotorsports 06-17-2008 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z (Post 62276)
Banned? Why? Did you say anything to them after you got that reprimand?
:confused:

Nope, all of a sudden I was banned.

xtrememotorsports 06-17-2008 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yellow (Post 62257)
There is a difference between a "supporting member" and "supporting vendor".
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/member.php?u=240082

It is obvious you are skirting the "supporting vendor" rule, by selling parts from your business (I understand they are take offs). Also your user name is your business name and you have your business name in your signature. To me this means you are using the forum to advertise your business.

My name on this forum has been the same ever since I signed up awhile ago, so I dont know why all of a sudden it would make a difference.

Yellow 06-17-2008 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtrememotorsports (Post 62261)
Well I will now only be making post on this site seeing how I was BANNED from the corvette forum.

:dancer01:

Banned?

Did you contact the moderator who PMed you and ask why?

Yellow 06-17-2008 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtrememotorsports (Post 62291)
My name on this forum has been the same ever since I signed up awhile ago, so I dont know why all of a sudden it would make a difference.

I would think it was the recent for sale thread with the parts from your business, but I can not say for sure.

Again contact the moderator if you care to know why.

xtrememotorsports 06-17-2008 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yellow (Post 62308)
I would think it was the recent for sale thread with the parts from your business, but I can not say for sure.

Again contact the moderator if you care to know why.

Nope dont care at all, I have had the same name for 2 years on that site and this is not the first time I have sold anything on that site, plain and simple just as about 90% of people I know say (some who are even still a part of the site ) most I am told stay there because its pure comedy and a guessing game on "who gets the boot next"...

ALL ABOUT THE $$$$ NOT ABOUT THE PEOPLE !!!!!

I am just glad I found this site, a real site dedicated to helping people who all have the same interest in mine.....CORVETTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow 06-17-2008 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yellow (Post 62308)
...Again contact the moderator if you care to know why.

Not starting anything, but how is he going to contact the moderator on that site? He was "BANNED".

Pretty much negates a pm doesn't it?

Yellow 06-17-2008 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtrememotorsports (Post 62312)
Nope dont care at all, I have had the same name for 2 years on that site and this is not the first time I have sold anything on that site, plain and simple just as about 90% of people I know say (some who are even still a part of the site ) most I am told stay there because its pure comedy and a guessing game on "who gets the boot next"...

ALL ABOUT THE $$$$ NOT ABOUT THE PEOPLE !!!!!

I am just glad I found this site, a real site dedicated to helping people who all have the same interest in mine.....CORVETTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were on today after you posted this thread, so are you banned or not?

Yellow 06-17-2008 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 62325)
Not starting anything, but how is he going to contact the moderator on that site? He was "BANNED".

Pretty much negates a pm doesn't it?

e-mail ?? I do not know...I assumed you could still pm...

MRS. XTREME 06-17-2008 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yellow (Post 62331)

You were on today after you posted this thread, so are you banned or not?

I havent been able to log in to the corvett forum since last night, so I dont know when you saw me on there if I try to log in this is what it says

You have been banned for the following reason:
Commercial posting/non-supporting vendor

Date the ban will be lifted: Never