The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Suggestion Box (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   What do you want out of this site? (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205)

2Vettes 05-23-2006 07:01 PM

Sorry Rich
I missed Zach's note about the "off topic" idea. I didn't notice the "general chit chat" on the line of the welcome section. Yes, I suppose that would work for general conversations. I thought about starting a general post the other day but wasn't sure where to post it. As you say, all things in their time. :D

Rich Z 05-23-2006 09:16 PM

One forum that has been well received in my other sites is a Jokes and/or Just For Laughs section. Not that I expect the rest of this site to be very serious, however.. :hehehe:

theanswriz42 06-12-2006 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z
One forum that has been well received in my other sites is a Jokes and/or Just For Laughs section. Not that I expect the rest of this site to be very serious, however.. :hehehe:

Jokes are always good :)

pewter99 06-12-2006 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theanswriz42
Jokes are always good :)

well......waiting :toetap05:

9T8Vette 06-12-2006 02:04 PM

Personally i like Performance and PICS and BS and just anything that's funny:thumbsup:

Rich Z 06-12-2006 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pewter99
well......waiting :toetap05:

Ask and you shall receive........... :notworthy: :notworthy:

3318C5 06-12-2006 05:25 PM

Hey Rich, I really like the idea of the product review section. Pictures are also worth a 1,000 words. I believe Pewter99 recently posted some pics on some mods that he did. That is excellent, especially for the people that have not had their car for a long time or feel uncomfortable doing it themselves. :thumbsup:

Rich Z 06-12-2006 06:35 PM

Still chewing on the reviews idea....... Trying to figure out if it is actually worth the license fee I will have to pay for another one....... :shrug01:

pewter99 06-15-2006 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3318C5
Hey Rich, I really like the idea of the product review section. Pictures are also worth a 1,000 words. I believe Pewter99 recently posted some pics on some mods that he did. That is excellent, especially for the people that have not had their car for a long time or feel uncomfortable doing it themselves. :thumbsup:

Thanks...like they say pics are worth 1000 words. I try to take pics with anything I do just for this purpose. It kind of helps people decide if its something they can tackle or if they wanna pass and have it done by someone else. Also if I find anything that someone else has done that looks good I will add it as well.

MADN3SS 06-15-2006 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pewter99
Thanks...like they say pics are worth 1000 words. I try to take pics with anything I do just for this purpose. It kind of helps people decide if its something they can tackle or if they wanna pass and have it done by someone else. Also if I find anything that someone else has done that looks good I will add it as well.

Pictures are good. A DIY Mod section would be cool. It still fits into the category of Maintenance and Mods, I guess.