The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Ranting Room (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   we're back (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5414)

2Vettes 10-02-2007 08:53 PM

Glad you're back, didn't know you were gone
'cause we were gone, too!! We moved and Comcast shut us off early so we just got back on a few hours ago. Hope you guys get everything fixed....I hate it when I"m at the mercy of a "service" provider....

Rich427 10-02-2007 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Vettes (Post 35025)
'cause we were gone, too!! We moved and Comcast shut us off early so we just got back on a few hours ago. Hope you guys get everything fixed....I hate it when I"m at the mercy of a "service" provider....

Hey Linda, glad to see that you have the puter back on line. That must mean that all of the boxes are unpacked that Robert has made at least two meals on the grill!

Classy 10-03-2007 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Vettes (Post 35025)

Nice to see you back also,see you at the Roger Dean show in the Cape.:wavey:

2Vettes 10-03-2007 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Classy (Post 35163)
Nice to see you back also,see you at the Roger Dean show in the Cape.:wavey:

Yup! Plan to be there. Haven't registered yet but will do at the door. It will be nice to meet you and hubby!

2Vettes 10-03-2007 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich427 (Post 35036)
Hey Linda, glad to see that you have the puter back on line. That must mean that all of the boxes are unpacked that Robert has made at least two meals on the grill!

:lmao: :rofl1: :lmao: :rofl1:
First meal tonight and I've got boxes inside of boxes and on top of boxes.....can someone please tell me where I packed my stationary? I need to send a letter (snail mail) and can't find my stationary :banghead:
Oh Rich...you and Joyce going to the Roger Dean show that Classy is talking about??

Rich427 10-04-2007 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Vettes (Post 35195)
Oh Rich...you and Joyce going to the Roger Dean show that Classy is talking about??

I have not said anything to Joyce yet (the boxes have taken over our lives), but I would like to go. I looked at the flyer on the club website and saw that it is a judged show :ack2:, but may try to make it anyway. Might break out the '69 and dust it off for the show.

Since you asked, I am assuming that you guys are going even with your house turmoil.

2Vettes 10-04-2007 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich427 (Post 35303)
I have not said anything to Joyce yet (the boxes have taken over our lives), but I would like to go. I looked at the flyer on the club website and saw that it is a judged show :ack2:, but may try to make it anyway. Might break out the '69 and dust it off for the show.
Since you asked, I am assuming that you guys are going even with your house turmoil.

I tell them not to bother judging my vette...too many C5's there to even compete. Now, you may have a chance with the '69. And, I'm beginning to like the look of the boxes...I may just live out of them for the next few months. Then I won't have to pack again :thumbsup: We haven't talked about the show in awhile, but I'm sure he'll go. He'll probably take his pontiac so he can leave when he wants to.

Rich427 10-05-2007 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Vettes (Post 35437)
And, I'm beginning to like the look of the boxes...I may just live out of them for the next few months.

Hey, that is not a bad idea! :yesnod: I wonder if I can convince Joyce to do the same thing?!? :thinkin: .....Uhhh, not a shot! :nonod: