The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Legal Issues (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Evicting a bad tennant(Florida) (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33110)

Z06 Rocket 07-20-2009 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z (Post 93573)
Any government agency's prime directive is the same as any other living organism's. Quite simply, to survive at any cost. I don't believe there has ever been any government agency in history that voluntarily dissolved itself because it was superfluous, redundant, or just a waste of tax payer's money.

That would only leave us with about 20% of the government left if that happened. :crazy03:

85vette 07-20-2009 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z (Post 93573)
Any government agency's prime directive is the same as any other living organism's. Quite simply, to survive at any cost. I don't believe there has ever been any government agency in history that voluntarily dissolved itself because it was superfluous, redundant, or just a waste of tax payer's money.

Jeb Bush attempted to when he "downsized" approximately 10,000 state workers during his terms as governor.

Rich Z 07-20-2009 03:26 PM

I guess all the new buildings state government has been putting up since then are for smaller workers to satisfy that "downsizing" directive.... :rofl1:

THUNDER 09-01-2009 02:31 PM

daffy:

again replying to a old post;

if it wasnt for people like you ( tearing up here ) i would not be here right now. dont change who you are. 18 months ago i lost everything and ended up in a shelter. for 7 months i was homeless and jobless.

then 1 lady swallowed her pride and gave me a job. and an older couple took a chance and gave me a place to live with no deposite. and in return i remodeld the whole place. i spent every dime i maid for 3 months fixing the place up.

now i have my first vette. so my vette means more to me than anything. like my 87 vette we have all been threw tough times ( not saying mine is any worse then anyone elses )
but i will soon be married and still have my vette.
even now i was told i shouldnt have a vette and discrace the name becuse i cant afford it and drive it to burgerking everyday , maybe he was right but every time i look at the vette in my driveway i remind myself of where i was and where i am now. 1 person can make a deffrence and weither you see it or not all it takes is one completely random act of kindness to change a mans stars.

thanks for being who you are.

Thunder

Mannings 09-04-2009 09:15 PM

Thunder, there are a thousand stories like yours and I commend you for pulling up your boot straps when offered a hand and making it work. :thumbsup:

But there are also a thousand other stories out there. 3 months late on rent, copper pipes and wires ripped from the walls, appliances, doors, light fixtures, toilet stolen and sold, and non-paid utility bill.

I realize the ecomony is hard right now. I'm helping support 3 older adult children and their families. All it takes is one bad experience and people think twice about lending a hand. :nonod: And who gets hurt, good folks like you.