The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   CorvetteFlorida Feedback! (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Are we THAT boring? (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69057)

als2052 12-18-2011 08:10 PM

The other forums are not looking any better so dont feel bad...seems like some have been in hibernation or something...

vett boy 12-19-2011 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by navy2kcoupe (Post 148880)
Got his hands full, don't he?
Hmmmmm do they even MAKE "Z" rated snow tires in C5 or C6 sizes? :lmao:
Andy Anderson :wavey:

I have a set of all season Michelin's that are Z rated .I still have no time line to head south YET .Think I'll hit Texas ,LA,MS ,AL ,FL and back up the east coast .

Mannings 12-20-2011 02:32 PM

I take the vette out once or twice a week and rarely see another around the Sarasota, Venice area. :wavey:

I think the economy is taking a toll on ownership. :thumbsdown:

Kap142 12-20-2011 03:01 PM

You "outta" be in Pork County. Just me!

Rich Z 12-20-2011 03:45 PM

Wakulla county is no better. Even running up into Tallahassee, we rarely see another Corvette. Matter of fact, if we EVER see more than one, we wonder where the car show is located that they are coming from or going to....

Not that we are any better, now that I think about it. Been quite a while since we have had any of the vettes out on the road lately.

Mannings 12-21-2011 09:02 AM

Ok, I'm fired up now. I'll pull it out to take some stuff to UPS and go to Lowes. :dancer01: now that's cruisin'

als2052 12-21-2011 07:28 PM

This past weekend in Monroe County, there were Corvettes all over...including mine...

Kap142 12-22-2011 11:39 AM

It's been some nice cruzin weather of late. "Peek" has been smilin in the sunshine.:wavey:

Rich Z 04-28-2012 08:06 PM

The number of members stopping in here each day is steadily dropping, so obviously there isn't much being posted to bring them back. With over 4,000 registered members, it's pretty discouraging to see that nearly all of them don't see anything in this site worth coming to again.

So just a note, from my past experience, once the number of members logging in each day gets to 10 or below, a message board site is pretty much considered as being DEAD. Once that happens here, I can't see any reason NOT to pull the plug on the site and stop paying the bills to maintain what has become a waste of time, effort and money.

I know a lot of you are probably just tired of reading about my C5Z, but at least I am posting SOMETHING here to try to keep this site alive. If you want this site to stay around YOU have to make some effort, not hope that "the other guy" will.

"Use it or lose it", as they say...

Rich Z 09-01-2012 01:14 AM

Well, I guess since my blue C5Z is pretty much done, there really isn't anything else to talk about here on this site.

Someone please send me a wakeup call when someone else has something to talk about here.......... zzzzzzzzz.....