The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Xtreme Motorsports (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39556)

Rich Z 12-20-2009 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatbum (Post 103895)
And Rich Z, i think you had a picture of your car on the lift that showed mine in the background, would you mind posting it for me? There was a picture that was posted and then immediately taken down about a couple minutes ago by MRS.XTREME that showed my car in the exact same spot, and what looked like it had the same boxes sitting in the truck just how it was in Nov....which would mean.....

You probably don't realize that the pics of that driveshaft install also took place back in November as Chris stated that install right before I got sick and then finished it up after finding a suitable snap ring plier he needed for the job. Those pics Keli posted are NOT new pics, they are OLD pics that she is just now getting around to posting. The timeline is actually in that "427 forged motor" thread somewhere, so I may be mistaken and it was actually the end of October. My building was delivered on 11/11, but I think before that I got sick and couldn't make it out to the shop, then Chris got sick, and I think a hurricane came through sometime around the time my garage was being delivered. And then there were a couple of death's in Chris and Keli's family on top of all that. So when it was exactly that Chris put in that CF driveshaft, I just don't remember, but it WAS a while ago.

Fatbum 12-20-2009 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z (Post 103900)
You probably don't realize that the pics of that driveshaft install also took place back in November as Chris stated that install right before I got sick and then finished it up after finding a suitable snap ring plier he needed for the job. Those pics Keli posted are NOT new pics, they are OLD pics that she is just now getting around to posting. The timeline is actually in that "427 forged motor" thread somewhere, so I may be mistaken and it was actually the end of October. My building was delivered on 11/11, but I think before that I got sick and couldn't make it out to the shop, then Chris got sick, and I think a hurricane came through sometime around the time my garage was being delivered. And then there were a couple of death's in Chris and Keli's family on top of all that. So when it was exactly that Chris put in that CF driveshaft, I just don't remember, but it WAS a while ago.

Yea, that is why I went back and commented that it could very well be that. The removal of the picture so quickly is still odd though.

Rich Z 12-20-2009 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatbum (Post 103901)
Yea, that is why I went back and commented that it could very well be that. The removal of the picture so quickly is still odd though.

You will have to ask Keli about that. I didn't see it. Maybe it was just redundant. :shrug01: Who knows?

Shadow 12-21-2009 01:42 AM

Ok, now your facts are on the table.

Maybe the other side of this will respond and we can get it all ironed out, you get your car back, the other individual gets hers back, Chris works through whatever issues he may be having and we can get back to doing some serious kick arse business again!:thumbsup:

Fatbum 12-21-2009 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 103903)
Ok, now your facts are on the table.

Maybe the other side of this will respond and we can get it all ironed out, you get your car back, the other individual gets hers back, Chris works through whatever issues he may be having and we can get back to doing some serious kick arse business again!:thumbsup:

That is all I want.

gmjunkie 12-21-2009 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 103886)
Excellent advise and great write up Tracy.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

:iagree::iagree::iagree: :thumbsup:

Mannings 12-21-2009 11:45 AM

"in the corvette/exotic world this group tends to be a bit eccentric & have large easy to bruise ego's"

WHO YOU TALKIN' ABOUT, Tracy?: toetap05:

RevXtreme 1 12-21-2009 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mannings (Post 103955)
"in the corvette/exotic world this group tends to be a bit eccentric & have large easy to bruise ego's"

WHO YOU TALKIN' ABOUT, Tracy?: toetap05:

:reddevil::D

Mannings 12-21-2009 02:47 PM

I just got back from 3 weeks business travel in the great white north. :ack2:

Merry Christmas to You, Karen, Your Family and the Team.

RevXtreme 1 12-21-2009 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mannings (Post 103960)
I just got back from 3 weeks business travel in the great white north. :ack2:

Merry Christmas to You, Karen, Your Family and the Team.

The cold frozen north wastelands. Your a glutten for punishment being up there this time of year!

Merry Christmas to all!!!