The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Corvette Discussions (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Made up my mind: new Z06 (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14510)

ynkedad 03-27-2008 04:50 PM

Hey G,

:wavey:Congrats on your future ride!:thumbsup::dancer01:

BTW...I Hate U! :hehehe:

Gannet 03-27-2008 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JIM KILL (Post 55449)
:thumbsup: Congratulations again Guy.....:thumbsup:

Getting you ready with a new "Avatar".....:lmao:

Ha! That's pretty damn cool! Thanks! :D

2Vettes 03-28-2008 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gannet (Post 55422)
I really wanted a 2009, but because I thought Atomic Orange was going away I went ahead and ordered now. Well, now that I found out Atomic Orange is not going away I asked the dealer if I could change the order from an '08 to an '09 and he agreed! So this will all be delayed a couple of months and I will get one of the first 2009s. WooHoo!

If you're in the market for a new Corvette you HAVE to give Rick Conti at EVS Chevrolet a shot at your business. Amazing deal and a super-nice guy! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:dancer01::dancer01: So, now what timeframe are you looking at??

Gannet 03-28-2008 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Vettes (Post 55595)
:dancer01::dancer01: So, now what timeframe are you looking at??

2009 production starts on June 23rd. I'm hoping to be in the first week or two, and then there's the two-week hold for R8C cars, so we're looking at mid-July.

Mark Dalton 03-29-2008 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gannet (Post 55598)
2009 production starts on June 23rd. I'm hoping to be in the first week or two, and then there's the two-week hold for R8C cars, so we're looking at mid-July.

So, you've got 3.5 months of butterflies to look forward to? It's gonna be tough.:yesnod:

THOR 03-29-2008 03:30 PM

So hopefully you'll be able to see your car being built during the Buyer's tour. You will have to wait two weeks though before they will release the car and place it in the museum for delivery. At least that's the way it was in late December 06 when we picked up our baby.
ps: I would strongly suggest the C5 Creation bra that you can install in 30 -45 minutes after you leave the museum. It's a cloth like material but it'll protect your new baby from dings on the way home. Then call Ryan Burroughs with Auto Paint Guard and have a 3M Clear Bra placed when you get home. Ryan does an awesome job. If you go to him, please tell him I referred you. Ryan shop is a vendor on this forum and you can see his site on the Right side of this forum as you scroll down on the home page. I hope this helps. The C5 creation bra isn't that expensive and they will ship it to the NCM for you.

bluedevil1 03-29-2008 05:27 PM

Congrats. You are going to love the performance. use it wisely grasshopper.