The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   General BS forum (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   URGENT MESSAGE FOR DVD (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23113)

Harbor Master 11-17-2008 06:29 AM

URGENT MESSAGE FOR DVD

My friend DVD what seems to be the problem? I have posted quotes to many of your threads to no avail. They say fat people do not have feelings, but they are wrong. I do and you are hurting them by not responding to my quotes. It is apparent that you are not bashful about starting new threads or placing quotes on threads others have started. I say again what is the problem and is it you or me that is the cause. Get off your a$$ and start showing proper educate. Damn man I like you but sometimes your a handful. Are we having fun yet? I am so don't rain on my parade. Get your little a$$ moving and answer those quotes. :thumbsup:HUTCH

dvdcta 11-17-2008 12:12 PM

DVD

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harbor Master (Post 75487)
My friend DVD what seems to be the problem? I have posted quotes to many of your threads to no avail. They say fat people do not have feelings, but they are wrong. I do and you are hurting them by not responding to my quotes. It is apparent that you are not bashful about starting new threads or placing quotes on threads others have started. I say again what is the problem and is it you or me that is the cause. Get off your a$$ and start showing proper educate. Damn man I like you but sometimes your a handful. Are we having fun yet? I am so don't rain on my parade. Get your little a$$ moving and answer those quotes. :thumbsup:HUTCH

Geez! I didn't know? I was doing that!.......I'm multi! tasking & I don't have a sexatary! to do some of this stuff! I do not to want to forget anyone! bin BUSY! BUSY! TRYN ta git some things done............Ya know I git all teary eye with the parade stuff!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

ANTBRAX 11-17-2008 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvdcta (Post 75520)
Geez! I didn't know? I was doing that!.......I'm multi! tasking & I don't have a sexatary! to do some of this stuff! I do not to want to forget anyone! bin BUSY! BUSY! TRYN ta git some things done............Ya know I git all teary eye with the parade stuff!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

You sure seem to cry alot. You must be in touch with your feminine side:shrug01:

Rich Z 11-17-2008 01:02 PM

I'm not really sure where this thread is headed, but if the intent is to attack and belittle another member, it's going to be very short lived here. :NoNo:

donzee 11-17-2008 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z (Post 75527)
I'm not really sure where this thread is headed, but if the intent is to attack and belittle another member, it's going to be very short lived here. :NoNo:

Rich, Ive been trying to follow DVD , and I am guessing that these 3 posters are buds , and are joking with each other.
I may be wrong , it will not be the 1st time.

ANTBRAX 11-17-2008 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donzee (Post 75528)
Rich, Ive been trying to follow DVD , and I am guessing that these 3 posters are buds , and are joking with each other.

:thumbsup: You would be correct, sir...all in good fun

Rich Z 11-17-2008 01:48 PM

OK. I just didn't want to see a "situation" develop.

Thanks for the explanation.

dvdcta 11-17-2008 01:51 PM

DVD

Quote:

Originally Posted by donzee (Post 75528)

YUP!!! donzee; Don't mean any harm to anyone & they are GOOD BUDS!!!!! I have ta tell ya we have had are little TIT for TAT. RICH Z tryin to keep it PG-13 :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

dvdcta 11-17-2008 02:34 PM

DVD

AND! his real handle is...................ANTHRAX..............Now does that tell ya something????? :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

Rich Z 11-17-2008 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvdcta (Post 75538)
AND! his real handle is...................ANTHRAX..............Now does that tell ya something????? :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

Hah! Well the "B" is pretty close to the "H" on the keyboard...... :rofl1:

dvdcta 11-17-2008 02:52 PM

DVD

Quote:

Originally Posted by ANTBRAX (Post 75529)
:thumbsup: You would be correct, sir...all in good fun

What did ya do with ALISON ?????????????? :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Harbor Master 11-17-2008 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvdcta (Post 75542)

DVD will you please forget about Alison. ANTBRAX put her on a plane to Bay City, Mich. I picked her up at the airport last week and she is staying at my place until you cool down. Alison sure is a sweet young lady. We've been out to dinner a few times and took in a stage play in Detroit. It was late when the play was over so we stayed at the Renaissance in downtown Detroit. She enjoyed it so much we are planning another trip down to see the Red Wings game. Sorry DVD it looks like your history. Don't linger on it too long. I hate to see a grown man cry.:sorry:

Man am I glad to see ANTBRAX finally made it to Florida. I'll be sending him a PM as soon as I get done with you. Just like old times, THE THREE DAMINGOS ride again. :no_evil:

Shadow 11-17-2008 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z (Post 75534)
OK. I just didn't want to see a "situation" develop.

Thanks for the explanation.

:rofl1:Don't sweat it, I saw them. Know them from another site:thumbsup:

let 'em play:dancer01:

dvdcta 11-17-2008 06:00 PM

DVD

Just settin on the curb cryn my eye's out! Boo Hoo! :rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

dvdcta 11-17-2008 06:09 PM

DVD

Wat ya talkin about? .........ALISON WENT TO THE DARK SIDE??????? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ANTBRAX 11-17-2008 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvdcta (Post 75542)

I had to send her to Michigan in order to get clothes on that girl...somewhere cold. If I was to bring her here...shed be nekkid all the time and I dont think Mr Z would like that on his site. Im sure HUTCH will take GREAT care of her:thumbsup:

dvdcta 11-17-2008 07:01 PM

DVD

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 75557)

I know your one of the good guys here!!! Just tell rich that!!! I don't want em ta loose any sleep over the.............. (vette pack).........yours truly the PHANTOM! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

dvdcta 11-17-2008 07:31 PM

DVD

Quote:

Originally Posted by ANTBRAX (Post 75569)
I had to send her to Michigan in order to get clothes on that girl...somewhere cold. If I was to bring her here...shed be nekkid all the time and I dont think Mr Z would like that on his site. Im sure HUTCH will take GREAT care of her:thumbsup:

I could keep er warm on my own turms ya nut craze! I see ya got outta your cave!! It's about time?? WELCOME! to CF.........& It's.......ANTHRAX!!!! that's a compliment, cause yur deadly!!!!...........Your friend the PHANTOM!!!!! :thumbsup:

Rich Z 11-17-2008 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ANTBRAX (Post 75569)

I take it you haven't been in the Roadhouse Forum here yet....... :hehehe:

dvdcta 11-17-2008 07:57 PM

DVD

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z (Post 75579)
I take it you haven't been in the Roadhouse Forum here yet....... :hehehe:

RICH! he's a new kid on the block let him melt out !!!!!! he's the grasshopper!!! & he won't let ALISON go!!!! :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

dvdcta 11-17-2008 08:21 PM

DVD

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 75557)

Ya'll I'm glad ta see some humor in your life. cause not all will be here!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

98 softtail 11-19-2008 10:11 PM

I say move it to the roadhouse and banish them to the childrens corner.

dvdcta 11-19-2008 10:17 PM

DVD

Quote:

Originally Posted by 98 softtail (Post 75777)

What ya talkin about???????????????????????????? :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

Harbor Master 11-20-2008 12:09 AM

Quote:

softtail, Need to know what I have said or done to deserve such a rude, demoralizing, and undeserved statement like the one you just placed in this thread. Yes I am new to your site and learning names and personalities as I go. I have been very careful not to break rules, or to offend anyone in any way. That being said I am very perplexed as to what you are insinuating. I feel it was a cheap shot and had no merit in it's origin. Hard to believe :2232censored: HUTCH

Rich Z 11-20-2008 12:24 AM

I can see where I am going to have to set up some rules here and implement a system to enforce them. Come on guys, I have enough to do without playing school marm and rapping people across the knuckles for bad behavior in the school yard.... :toetap05:

LS2POWA 11-20-2008 12:26 AM

Well you guys are having a conversation about a girl whose considered a teen queen of adult material, as shown by anthrax's avatar.

He prolly said put y'all in the corner, cause this thread seems more like a aim/yahoo conversation then a regular forum posting. That's just my opinion from what I see. A lot of the threads im started to see pop, are in similar fashion minus the talk of the adult queen.

ANTBRAX 11-20-2008 12:33 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harbor Master (Post 75790)
softtail, Need to know what I have said or done to deserve such a rude, demoralizing, and undeserved statement like the one you just placed in this thread. Yes I am new to your site and learning names and personalities as I go. I have been very careful not to break rules, or to offend anyone in any way. That being said I am very perplexed as to what you are insinuating. I feel it was a cheap shot and had no merit in it's origin. Hard to believe :2232censored: HUTCH

Im with HUTCH...We are all here to have a little fun. This is not the be all, end all in life. I, also, am new here and I dont really care what anyone thinks of me, of my sense of humor. I may not care to be as passive as the gentleman from Michigan. In the future, I may not chose to be, but, for now I will just say that you need not try to belittle folks you dont know...:reddevil:

dvdcta 11-20-2008 12:43 AM

DVD

Quote:

Originally Posted by ANTBRAX (Post 75793)
Im with HUTCH...We are all here to have a little fun. This is not the be all, end all in life. I, also, am new here and I dont really care what anyone thinks of me, of my sense of humor. I may not care to be as passive as the gentleman from Michigan. In the future, I may not chose to be, but, for now I will just say that you need not try to belittle folks you dont know...:reddevil:

YO! bro! I'm with YA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

ANTBRAX 11-20-2008 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LS2POWA (Post 75792)
Well you guys are having a conversation about a girl whose considered a teen queen of adult material, as shown by anthrax's avatar.

He prolly said put y'all in the corner, cause this thread seems more like a aim/yahoo conversation then a regular forum posting. That's just my opinion from what I see. A lot of the threads im started to see pop, are in similar fashion minus the talk of the adult queen.

Aint she hot though? :lmao:

98 softtail 11-20-2008 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ANTBRAX (Post 75795)

Damn right she's Hot...i gotta stop hangin in adult entertainment bars.

dvdcta 11-20-2008 01:06 AM

DVD

Quote:

Originally Posted by LS2POWA (Post 75792)

Feel free ta jump in anytime All it takes is pushin a couple of KEYS!!!!.........My MOTO IS, LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GIT THE F*** OUTTA THE WAY!!!!! NOW DOES THAT SET THINGS RIGHT????? It's something that was in another site................... & they are good bud's !!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

LS2POWA 11-20-2008 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ANTBRAX (Post 75795)

Shes old news. I can drive 5min to the local beach and see women 10x hotter then her.

dvdcta 11-20-2008 01:29 AM

DVD

Quote:

Originally Posted by LS2POWA (Post 75802)
Shes old news. I can drive 5min to the local beach and see women 10x hotter then her.

TELL ME WHAT BEACH????????????? :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

dvdcta 11-20-2008 02:00 AM

Dvd

I got ta share this with ya'll............I work security & this lady comes ta me one day & says there are two topless.......... Blondes on the beach. so being the nice guy that I'am got ta go ck't it out & YUP!!!!!! NO TOPS ON !!!! she says ta me whatcha goin ta do about it, IIIIII said nuthin!!..............Ya know in countrys............... like sweeden & others these young ladies don't have a problem goin topless what the chit, Seein a boob now & then??????? :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

dvdcta 11-20-2008 02:14 AM

DVD

Quote:

I run one h*ll of a shot of nitrous!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

dvdcta 11-20-2008 02:43 AM

DVD

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z (Post 75791)
I can see where I am going to have to set up some rules here and implement a system to enforce them. Come on guys, I have enough to do without playing school marm and rapping people across the knuckles for bad behavior in the school yard.... :toetap05:

Rich!!! don't sweat it, I know how ta keep in control don't put me on a leash, YEAH! 'I' went ta school,...........I know how ta do this!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

dvdcta 11-20-2008 10:56 AM

DVD

Quote:

TUNIN DUN BY DVD & IT'S...................... (T& E)..............................For all that don't know? that's ..............Trial & Error........ have ta claify this so nobodys out of the loop.........................Still waitin on the?? what Beach?????????? & on the 10x hotties got the vette all loaded up!...............Just don't know which way ta point ER ?????????????? & aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalisons not that old she's Jail bait!!!!!!!! :NoNo::NoNo: