The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   C5 Used Mods (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=315)

9T8Vette 06-12-2006 11:01 PM

C5 Used Mods

:wavey: I have set of Repo 2000 style chrome wheels with Goodyear run-flats mounted.Appx.50% plus tire life lefted $450.00 for the set. Weiand Ls6 intake (Non polished) and BBK 80mm throttle body $ 450.00 for both.97-98 Show time billet fuel rail covers $150.00 . Set of Flowmasters mufflers Quad tips$250.00 .First person that buys any mod gets a free Red battery top cover. Local pickup only:thumbsup: 8-2-06 Update the Showtime billet FuelRail covers are SOLD and the Wheel and Tires are SOLD Plus sell is pending for the intake and 80mm throttlebody. Still have those Flowmasters 4 sale will shipped if you choose not to pick them up

Black C5 06-12-2006 11:25 PM

Any pics?
David.

9T8Vette 06-13-2006 07:24 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Here a few shots of the items Sorry the wheels are dirty and just the fuel rail covers are 4 sale on the motor pic :thumbsup:

3318C5 06-13-2006 08:26 PM

Will the intake fit an 03?

9T8Vette 06-13-2006 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3318C5
Will the intake fit an 03?

I have been lookin for something to say that it's for a 97-04 but all i have found is the Holley verison .They are the same intake with the same design.West Coast Corvettes sell the Holley verison for $400.00 Here's a link to
http://www.holley.com/data/Products/.../199R10267.pdf that shows the installtion.I bought it used and never install it.Same with the BBK 80mm throttle body.I have decided to go with Fast intake later on with a 90mm throttle body.:thumbsup:

9T8Vette 06-15-2006 06:22 AM

:shrug01:

3318C5 06-15-2006 08:05 AM

Let me do some reasearch and see if it fits. I will get back to you.

Mike

Black C5 06-17-2006 12:24 AM

Do you have sensors in the wheels?
David.

9T8Vette 06-17-2006 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black C5
Do you have sensors in the wheels?
David.

Nope they are on the new wheels .

9T8Vette 06-19-2006 08:53 PM

Well Guys :shrug01: .I can shipped but i just perfered local pickup.The wheels would cost alittle to ship.Come on Guys break loose of some of that money your holding :hehehe:

truesleeper 06-23-2006 08:38 AM

CALL ME, INTERESTED IN THE RAIL COVERS. MY CELL IS 813-928-4451 TAMPA Thanks Rob

9T8Vette 06-25-2006 03:03 PM

I wanted to say thanks to RichZ for his Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors section. I meet Truesleeper this morning and he purchased the fuel rail covers.Super nice guy and i would like to say Thank you to Rob. And if you are interested in any of the other parts i will wait before i sell them at eBay.That goes for all other members too thumbsup:

9T8Vette 06-30-2006 06:59 AM

BUMP :shrug01:

Black C5 06-30-2006 12:04 PM

Wheels and tires

I am interested in the wheels for as a spare set. I am in the middle of doing a deal for a new M6 and installation, so I am cash strapped right now, but if you still have them in a couple of weeks or so, I'll take them.
Thanks - David :)

9T8Vette 06-30-2006 05:08 PM

Quote:

I am interested in the wheels for as a spare set. I am in the middle of doing a deal for a new M6 and installation, so I am cash strapped right now, but if you still have them in a couple of weeks or so, I'll take them.
Thanks - David :)

Cool David, i will hold on to them for you.Please just let me know if you change your mind and decide not to buy them.Thanks,Ric :thumbsup:

Black C5 06-30-2006 05:22 PM

Ric: How much tread is on the tires?

9T8Vette 06-30-2006 08:39 PM

Quote:

Ric: How much tread is on the tires?

Fronts are real good and rears over 50% still good .They have about 6000 miles on them

Black C5 06-30-2006 10:21 PM

Wheels & Tires

Ric:
If you want me to send you a deposit to hold them I will. I wish I wasn't just a poor workin' man 'cause I'd pick 'um up this weekend...but the tranny has to come first, or I'll be walking!
Thanks Ric - David.

Black C5 07-08-2006 02:33 AM

Wheels & Tires

Ric:
Will it be OK to come to Sarasota next week end (July 15) to pick up the tires & wheels?
Thanks - David.

9T8Vette 07-08-2006 05:42 AM

Quote:

Ric:
Will it be OK to come to Sarasota next week end (July 15) to pick up the tires & wheels?
Thanks - David.

No problem David,I will PM you some inform.Thanks,Ric
:thumbsup:

9T8Vette 07-24-2006 05:13 PM

Hey ya'll i met up with BlackC5 and what a great guy:thumbsup: .We met in Sarasota at TwinLakes Park.David purchased my wheels & tires.We talked corvette for about a hour :D or so and his Sweet wife sat there and just waiting til the men were done BullSh iting. So if anybody esle ever does business with David it will be a gOOd one.Still have the Flowmasters and intake and throttle body 4 sale::shrug01: Thanks again for this Classified section:thumbsup: :

Black C5 07-25-2006 12:25 AM

Tires & Wheels

Ric:
It was nice gettin' together last week end! I had to try 'um out before getting the sensors installed and rebalancing the wheels, but they are smoother now than the tires and wheels I had on the car. It drives GREAT! The wheels cleaned up good and look new, not a spot on the outside of the wheels.

I checked out your photos and tried out Corvette Valley. I am still interested in the intake, I'm just out of bucks temporarily.

Thanks for a great transaction and we will have to get together for a run to Eklers or somewhere soon.
Thanks - David.

PS: I guess you are back online

9T8Vette 07-25-2006 10:13 PM

Quote:

Ric:
It was nice gettin' together last week end! I had to try 'um out before getting the sensors installed and rebalancing the wheels, but they are smoother now than the tires and wheels I had on the car. It drives GREAT! The wheels cleaned up good and look new, not a spot on the outside of the wheels.

I checked out your photos and tried out Corvette Valley. I am still interested in the intake, I'm just out of bucks temporarily.

Thanks for a great transaction and we will have to get together for a run to Eklers or somewhere soon.
Thanks - David.

PS: I guess you are back online

Yes the funds that i recevied from you was to help pay for the hood being painted.But the computor gettin fried bye the lightening strike:eek: .We had to buy a new computor.So i need to start saving again for the paint job.:toetap05:

Black C5 07-26-2006 08:18 PM

That's Murphy's law!

Rich Z 07-26-2006 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 9T8Vette
Yes the funds that i recevied from you was to help pay for the hood being painted.But the computor gettin fried bye the lightening strike:eek: .We had to buy a new computor.So i need to start saving again for the paint job.:toetap05:

Did you check with your insurance company to see if your home owner's policy would cover the computer?

9T8Vette 07-27-2006 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z
Did you check with your insurance company to see if your home owner's policy would cover the computer?

Yes we did,but with the high rates we was force to have $2500 deductible:banghead: .The computor was around a grand and i lose a garage door opener which was only 5 months old and a few other small items.I had a service man check the panel another 75.bucks service call .But i have peace of mind that nothing is Fried .Thanks for asking RichZ:thumbsup: .And yes BlackC5 we live in Murphy 's world here in Sarasota:rofl1:

Tissa 08-01-2006 10:14 PM

Ric:
For some reason my login won't let me post...so I have to pretend I am my wife!

The ax fell on my work Friday; I am now unemployed! I worked for Pulte / DiVosta Homes and our production has been cut in half. We had a big layoff Friday and I was the junior man in our department (only three years) and the bean counters only look at numbers. Oh well, that's construction!

I am still interested in your intake. If you still have it when I get back to work I'll take it. It will be a good excuse to drive to Sarasota and this time I can take my car! I know you need the money now, but if someone else doesn't grab it, I will polish it up and it will find a new home on my ride.

I really like the wheels! I thought I would buy them just for spares, but they really look good on my Black car. WOW!

See ya again soon...David.

9T8Vette 08-01-2006 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tissa
Ric:
For some reason my login won't let me post...so I have to pretend I am my wife!

The ax fell on my work Friday; I am now unemployed! I worked for Pulte / DiVosta Homes and our production has been cut in half. We had a big layoff Friday and I was the junior man in our department (only three years) and the bean counters only look at numbers. Oh well, that's construction!

I am still interested in your intake. If you still have it when I get back to work I'll take it. It will be a good excuse to drive to Sarasota and this time I can take my car! I know you need the money now, but if someone else doesn't grab it, I will polish it up and it will find a new home on my ride.

I really like the wheels! I thought I would buy them just for spares, but they really look good on my Black car. WOW!

See ya again soon...David.

Sorry to hear about your job.But i believe you will have no problem finding work.You seem to know your stuff.And yes i will hold the intake and 80mm t.b for you.I got alittle good news my computor was not totally fried.HP put a System broad and fix the problem.So now we have 2 computors:shrug01: .I would love to see that Black beauty.And hear those straight pipes:thumbsup: .I glad you like the wheels David.You know if you wanted the intake quicker there is always Paypal:hehehe: If not i would still like to shoot the breeze with you.:wavey: Ric

Black C5 08-17-2006 03:23 PM

Sensor Install

1 Attachment(s)
Ric:
When they took the sensors out of the wheels I got from you, did they have to remove the tires or did they just break the bead, reach in to take the sensors out and put the rubber valve stems in?
Thanks - David.

http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forum...1&d=1155842395

9T8Vette 08-17-2006 09:28 PM

Quote:

Ric:
When they took the sensors out of the wheels I got from you, did they have to remove the tires or did they just break the bead, reach in to take the sensors out and put the rubber valve stems in?
Thanks - David.

http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forum...1&d=1155842395

Hey David i am not sure on that .I was not there to watch the work done .I know they charged me just for the new valve stems.I would think as stuff as the run flats are they might need to break one side to install sensors.:shrug01: Ric BTW the Car looks Awesome

Black C5 08-17-2006 11:44 PM

Ric:
They would have to break one side loose to get there hands in there to pull out the sensors. The local tire guy I use says he will have to dismount the tires to install the sensors because the tires are so stiff. I think he hasn't tried to do it before. I am afraid he will scratch the wheels if he dismounts the tires. I don't have a choice when the tires are worn out, but I don't want to take the chance before then.
Thanks - David.
:wavey:

Black C5 08-20-2006 01:02 AM

Ric:
If the guy that worked on your wheels didn't have to dismount the tires to get the sensors out, maybe I could get him to install mine when I come over to pick up the intake and TB.
David.
:vette:

Bradzvette 03-12-2007 12:32 AM

i realize this is an old thread but did not se a conclussion on the intake and tb, is it still available? Thanks

9T8Vette 03-12-2007 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brad@thecorvetteshow
i realize this is an old thread but did not se a conclussion on the intake and tb, is it still available? Thanks

Sold..