The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Police Blotter (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   The way it ought to be! (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20802)

Shadow 09-29-2008 07:45 PM

The way it ought to be!

http://news.aol.com/article/father-k...reak-in/193392

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

9T8Vette 09-29-2008 08:45 PM

Well that monster will not touch another child again :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Z06 Rocket 09-30-2008 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by From the news story
Police did not anticipate any charges against McNally.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: That is what I like to hear in a story like this. The father won't be charged in some bass ackward decision by the local police!

thebeepster 09-30-2008 08:43 AM

Sounds like true justice was administered in this instance:yesnod:

THOR 10-01-2008 05:37 PM

Justice was served but I wonder about the psychological trauma to the daughter now and in the future.
Why not have a law castrating these sexual perverts after the first time? :shrug01:

Lou G 10-01-2008 07:53 PM

One for the good guys!! :thumbsup:

Guro305 10-01-2008 10:50 PM

Well technically the father didn't kill him. The guy had a heart attack while being subdued so therefore the father is not a killer at all, a sexual deviant is dead and a young life spared.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Shadow 10-02-2008 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guro305 (Post 71477)
Well technically the father didn't kill him. The guy had a heart attack while being subdued so therefore the father is not a killer at all, a sexual deviant is dead and a young life spared.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Excellent POV:thumbsup:

silverback 11-29-2008 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THOR (Post 71458)
Justice was served but I wonder about the psychological trauma to the daughter now and in the future.
Why not have a law castrating these sexual perverts after the first time? :shrug01:

I don't see this working for rape is not an act of sex but one of violence.
But I do agree, that for once the good guys did win the situation

Shadow 11-29-2008 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverback (Post 76849)
I don't see this working for rape is not an act of sex but one of violence.
But I do agree, that for once the good guys did win the situation

Chemical castration has been used in the past, sometimes at th offenders request.

While you're correct about sexual battery being a crime of control/violence, the option can have it's advantages:thumbsup:

Jake_Dragon 03-28-2009 08:24 AM

The link didn't work for me.

Crimes against a child should be punished with extreme prejudice. Punishment should be swift and executed so all of those other scumbags that haven't crossed the line can **** themselves and thank God they have been able to stay on that side of the line. I understand that mistakes are made and I wouldn't want to punish the wrong person but those caught dead to rights should be punished and swiftly.

There are websites you can go find sex offenders on a map. The 10 mile radius around my house looks like chicken pox.

Shadow 03-28-2009 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jake_Dragon (Post 86314)
The link didn't work for me.

Crimes against a child should be punished with extreme prejudice. Punishment should be swift and executed so all of those other scumbags that haven't crossed the line can **** themselves and thank God they have been able to stay on that side of the line. I understand that mistakes are made and I wouldn't want to punish the wrong person but those caught dead to rights should be punished and swiftly.

There are websites you can go find sex offenders on a map. The 10 mile radius around my house looks like chicken pox.

It's an old link Jake and probably been removed by now.

IIRC the jest of the article was some sexual predator living in the neighborhood, entered this guys daughters room and was attempting to sexually assault her when daddy heard screams and came in the room.

I wish I could recall the rest but I believe he administered an ass whooping then held the guy down until the cops got there.

Fortunately, uh, I mean, unfortunately (right!) for Mr. Pedophile, he had a heart attack while awaiting the arrival of the police and succumbed to his piss poor ticker...let's all say awwww:lmao:

Daddy didn't get charged, daughter didn't get assaulted and the maggot, well, he got what was coming to him:thumbsup:

If anyone has a link, please feel free to repost it thanks.:thumbsup:

Mannings 03-29-2009 06:28 PM

Justice served :yesnod: