The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Ranting Room (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   What the heck happened? (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3153)

Psychotic Avian 08-03-2007 03:53 PM

What the heck happened?

All I see now is the default colors here. What happened to the nice colors which gave this place character. This is a :NoNo:

vett boy 08-03-2007 04:11 PM

You maybe having a vision problem.Have you been in Junk's private stock?

Rich Z 08-03-2007 04:20 PM

Yeah, been testing things concerning the server problems. Now that my server host has admitted that the problem is with their network, I'm going back to the original color scheme.

navy2kcoupe 08-03-2007 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z
Now that my server host has admitted that the problem is with their network, I'm going back to the original color scheme.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :dancer01: :dancer01:
Andy :wavey:

Psychotic Avian 08-03-2007 10:36 PM

Quote:

Yeah, been testing things concerning the server problems. Now that my server host has admitted that the problem is with their network, I'm going back to the original color scheme.

Does this mean this is temporary then until they fix whatever their problem is????

I hope you get it fixed before Ray comes back from the Bahamas though. LOL!!!!!! I know he will be ranting!!!! :rofl1:

Psychotic Avian 08-03-2007 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vett boy
You maybe having a vision problem.Have you been in Junk's private stock?

How do I neg rep you here??????

:NoNo: :crazy03: :lmao: :D

Rich Z 08-04-2007 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psychotic Avian
How do I neg rep you here??????

:NoNo: :crazy03: :lmao: :D

Sorry, but you can't. I disabled negative reputation points. I've had far too many problems on my other sites with people getting all riled up over getting negative points. I don't want that to happen here.

So in effect, if you can't say something nice about someone's post via the reputation system, it is best that you not say anything at all.... :)

gmjunkie 08-04-2007 01:51 AM

Quote:

Sorry, but you can't. I disabled negative reputation points.

So in effect, if you can't say something nice about someone's post via the reputation system, it is best that you not say anything at all.... :)

Thats a nice touch Rich,I've seen first hand how some people go overboard on the Neg Rep thing!!:thumbsup: It's is best if you don't have something Good to say,Just don't say it!!!:thumbsup: :D:D:D

Rich427 08-04-2007 07:22 AM

Quote:

Does this mean this is temporary then until they fix whatever their problem is????

I hope you get it fixed before Ray comes back from the Bahamas though. LOL!!!!!! I know he will be ranting!!!! :rofl1:

I was also thinking about Ray being gone and the site changes that have happened since he left. Actually, I was hoping things did not go back to normal until AFTER Ray returns. I can't wait for Ray to go into :thinkin: WTF mode! :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

Psychotic Avian 08-04-2007 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmjunkie
Thats a nice touch Rich,I've seen first hand how some people go overboard on the Neg Rep thing!!:thumbsup: It's is best if you don't have something Good to say,Just don't say it!!!:thumbsup: :D:D:D

I wonder where you have seen this at???????

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Psychotic Avian 08-04-2007 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich427
I was also thinking about Ray being gone and the site changes that have happened since he left. Actually, I was hoping things did not go back to normal until AFTER Ray returns. I can't wait for Ray to go into :thinkin: WTF mode! :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

He should be back shortly. And yeah I think he is gonna go bonkers here. I know he liked the original colors of this website. I hate to say this but this is the ranting section but it reminds me of another corvette website that has the same default colors as this. :NoNo:

Psychotic Avian 08-04-2007 07:55 AM

Got a gripe about life? Want to sound off about the unfairness of the universe? Does something just REALLY piss you off? Well, come on in and talk to Ray about it!

Man, I got all riled up and just shot one of the moderators here a PM. Ray wasn't here so I picked someone else. Sorry I took out my rant out on him but I wanted to spare the forum of my wrath!!!!!!

"Backyard Mechanic" 08-04-2007 03:52 PM

Quote:

I'm not going to wait for Ray to get back.WTFWhen is it going back to normal:shrug01: ,It looks like another web site :ack2: and I thought We're SPECIALhere:crazy03: :lmao:

Rich Z 08-04-2007 04:09 PM

Are you all NOT seeing it back the way it was?

"Backyard Mechanic" 08-04-2007 04:14 PM

Quote:

No,It's all bright white:shrug01:

Rich427 08-04-2007 04:32 PM

Hey Rich,

I don't see the original color scheme either. But no sense in blowing a gasket, you have been dealing with a lot the last week or so. We can live with it until you get it fixed, whenever that happens. Just remember the positives on this, Ray is going to think he is in the wrong place when he returns and is not going to have a clue what has been happening! The first 15 minutes he is back on the board is going to be hilarious! :yesnod:

jcb_njb 08-04-2007 05:02 PM

Quote:

Nope! :NoNo:

Shadow 08-04-2007 06:14 PM

Quote:

Got a gripe about life? Want to sound off about the unfairness of the universe? Does something just REALLY piss you off? Well, come on in and talk to Ray about it!

Man, I got all riled up and just shot one of the moderators here a PM. Ray wasn't here so I picked someone else. Sorry I took out my rant out on him but I wanted to spare the forum of my wrath!!!!!!

No biggie:thumbsup: You don't have an arrow tough enough to pierce my skin:rofl1:

Rich has been busier than a 1 legged man in an arse kickin' contest with his damned snakes and all:yesnod: :lmao: (yeck! Snakes!)

And he's been doing some stuff with the site and talkin/working with some somputer geek types to get things back on track, speed up the site and make it livable for everyone:thumbsup: Not sucking up, but hey guys, chill a bit and let the boy do what he's gotta do...:thumbsup: This is just my opinion but since we're ranting:rofl1:

Psychotic Avian 08-04-2007 07:01 PM

Quote:

Nope not here. But you get kudos for at least listening to the concerns and working on it! :thumbsup:

Hopefully you will figure it out shortly. It has been confirmed that I am not the only one that finds this current setup unattractive. Good luck with the fix.

Rich Z 08-04-2007 07:26 PM

OK, how about now? Are you back to the original color scheme now?

Kap142 08-04-2007 07:28 PM

Now that's what I'm talkin about. Back to normal(?). But seriously yes Rich it's back to the ole great color set up:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ken

Psychotic Avian 08-04-2007 08:02 PM

Quote:

YEP!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!! Much better!!!!!

Now go to bed!!!!!
:rofl1:

"Backyard Mechanic" 08-04-2007 08:04 PM

O Ya,Daddy likes.:dancer01: :thumbsup: :dancer01: :thumbsup:

Psychotic Avian 08-04-2007 08:07 PM

You do know you can really phuck with ynkedad though. I know for a fact there is a way to set up his account with the original color scheme without affecting the other members. It would be great to see him start a thread ranting about the original color sucking ass and bitching about it. :lmao:

Psychotic Avian 08-04-2007 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Backyard Mechanic
O Ya,Daddy likes.:dancer01: :thumbsup: :dancer01: :thumbsup:

Thanks for being a team player and speaking out. That plain vanilla look was driving me nuts, more than I am now. LOL! That is the only way things get done anywhere. Kudos to the leadership listening to the members here.

:thumbsup:

Rich Z 08-04-2007 08:53 PM

Quote:

YEP!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!! Much better!!!!!

Now go to bed!!!!!
:rofl1:

Bed? Hah! I'll be up feeding baby snakes until probably 2 am tonight. Taking a break now for a bit then back at it....

jcb_njb 08-05-2007 08:44 AM

Quote:

Bed? Hah! I'll be up feeding baby snakes until probably 2 am tonight. Taking a break now for a bit then back at it....

U DA Man. Thanks for all your efforts Rich. You do one hell of a job on this site. BTW, don't sell the site like another site did.:thumbsup:

2Vettes 08-05-2007 05:20 PM

Quote:

I'm reading these posts and thinking http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...Smiles/wtf.gif are they talking about???? I guess I missed it all while I was gone. I see everything in the original color scheme. When did it change back, Rich??