The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Welcome Room (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Just joined (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1027)

Pres712 10-30-2006 09:54 AM

Just joined

Got the invite while on the "Forum" and decided to give it a shot. Question? How do I post my club in the "Club" section? Being new, I probably missed the "how too" section but when all else fails, ask. :banghead:

Rich Z 10-30-2006 12:27 PM

:welcome: to the site. Glad you could make it.

As for your question about your own club forum,

Well it's pretty simply, really. You just provide me the basic info needed to set up the forum:
  • The name you want the forum to appear as.
  • A short description of what you club has in mind accomplishing or offering it's members. Just keep it relatively short, please, as there are limits to the size of that description field in the database.
  • Optional: Someone designated as the moderator for that forum.

You can look at the existing forums in that section as a guide to what this means.

So as soon as you give me what I need, then I can set it up for you. If you have any additional questions just fire them off at me.

Thanks.

Pres712 10-30-2006 12:42 PM

Bay Area Corvette Club

Bay Area Corvette Club was founded in 1970 and has been affiliated with the National Council of Corvette Clubs since then. Our website is www.baccvette.us for more detailed info. We are sponsored by Dimmitt Chevrolet and members enjoy a 10% discount on their total invoice. We meet the second Thursday of every month at Dimmitt behind the showroom in the meeting room(s). We host a variety of events, three car shows, rallies and numerious cruises, progressive dinners and our famous "Mystery Cruise"!

To join, simply attend a meeting and if you like what you see/hear, welcome to the oldest Corvette club in the Bay Area!

Jim Hildebrand
NCCC - Governor & Monitor?

Hardball 10-30-2006 01:25 PM

I'm In!!!

Rich,

I'm in, thanks for the quick follow up.

Great site I look forward to getting to know so many Fla. Corvette lovers.

Paul,
Jacksonville

2Vettes 10-30-2006 02:48 PM

Hello and :welcome: to the site!!

9T8Vette 10-30-2006 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pres712
Got the invite while on the "Forum" and decided to give it a shot. Question? How do I post my club in the "Club" section? Being new, I probably missed the "how too" section but when all else fails, ask. :banghead:

:welcome: To CorvetteLFlorida.Com :wavey: We are glad to have you with us:dancer01:

9T8Vette 10-30-2006 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardball
Rich,

I'm in, thanks for the quick follow up.

Great site I look forward to getting to know so many Fla. Corvette lovers.

Paul,
Jacksonville

:welcome: To CorvetteFlorida.Com :wavey:

Rich427 10-30-2006 06:47 PM

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

MODVETTE05 10-30-2006 08:37 PM

Me Too

So far, I've tried 2x to input something into this forum with no luck; if it doesn't get printed this time, you guys are history. I feel like I'm banging my head against a brick wall, you can do it for just so many time, know what I mean?
Ok, here we go for the last time...
Since I didn't say so "Officially", I'm in! Even though I joined last week sometime, I don't think I actually said, "here I am" or whatever, so here I am, or whatever! I suppose it takes a little time to get used to a new forum and "it's ways", eh? Ok, let's see if we can stur up some trouble then...just kidding.
I'm actually looking forward to some interesting converstions regarding cam installions as I will be doing just that within the next month and don't really know all that much about cams at all. I also want to find about selling corvette stuff I've accumulated and what stuff there may be to by too.
So, wish me luck and :crazy9: :thankyou2: here we go...

naples 10-30-2006 08:52 PM

:welcome: