The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   General BS forum (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   SUPERBOWL 43 (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25650)

JIM KILL 01-19-2009 07:53 AM

SUPERBOWL 43

SUPERBOWL 43

THOR 01-19-2009 11:33 AM

I hope it will be a good hard and close game. I think the Steelers will have the edge especially on defense. I think the Steelers will win by 10 points.

LS2POWA 01-19-2009 01:46 PM

If the Steelers play as good or even better then last night its game over for the Cards.

9T8Vette 01-19-2009 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LS2POWA (Post 80897)
If the Steelers play as good or even better then last night its game over for the Cards.

I agree :thumbsup:Now who's throwin the Super Bowl party around our neck of the Woods:toetap05::dancer01:

VetteHeadz 01-20-2009 09:24 AM

21-17 Cardinals :thumbsup:

Guro305 01-20-2009 03:04 PM

I really hate the Squeelers and it would give me much joy to watch them lose to a Junior Varsity team like the Cardinals. I'm sick of hearing the old cliches how "defense wins championships," but really, did it win on Sunday or was it a better seasoned offense that was able to score the extra points to put it away?

I've watched the Squeelers all season and seriously, they play in a weak division (Bengals and Browns that's a plus 4 off the bat) and you take them outta their home and they really ain't much. If not for one mistake, Baltimore would've had them. The Cardinals are an embarrassment for the league to be in the Superbowl but then again, if the empire is going to crumble, let it crumble. The Cards have a mediocre defense at best but I'll quote my fellow 'Cane, "Screw that, OFFENSE wins championships!" - Michael Irvin. I'll take the Cardinals and the points, 28-27 and let Vegas crumble to the ground.:thumbsdown:

C5Rick 01-20-2009 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VetteHeadz (Post 80948)
21-17 Cardinals :thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guro305 (Post 80958)
I really hate the Squeelers and it would give me much joy to watch them lose to a Junior Varsity team like the Cardinals. I'm sick of hearing the old cliches how "defense wins championships," but really, did it win on Sunday or was it a better seasoned offense that was able to score the extra points to put it away?

I've watched the Squeelers all season and seriously, they play in a weak division (Bengals and Browns that's a plus 4 off the bat) and you take them outta their home and they really ain't much. If not for one mistake, Baltimore would've had them. The Cardinals are an embarrassment for the league to be in the Superbowl but then again, if the empire is going to crumble, let it crumble. The Cards have a mediocre defense at best but I'll quote my fellow 'Cane, "Screw that, OFFENSE wins championships!" - Michael Irvin. I'll take the Cardinals and the points, 28-27 and let Vegas crumble to the ground.:thumbsdown:

:rofl1: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rofl1:

als2052 01-20-2009 07:14 PM

I am for the Steel Curtain...

Mark Dalton 01-21-2009 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by als2052 (Post 80975)
I am for the Steel Curtain...

I think the "steel curtain" will go the way of the Berlin wall. Of course, some years ago I thought Microsoft would be just a flash in the pan so....:D

98 softtail 02-02-2009 12:29 AM

Great game! Too bad the officials were Steelers fans, otherwise, the Cards might have won. I wonder where the fix came in? Vegas money, or Bailout money? Obama state or Mcain state?

Hmmmm..
Joe B.