The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   CorvetteFlorida Feedback! (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   CorvetteFlorida window decals (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2115)

Rich Z 02-28-2007 02:15 PM

CorvetteFlorida window decals

OK, I got a batch of 30 more CorvetteFlorida window decals made up today. Those who have inquired about getting them via a PM will have them in the mail shortly. These are still the 8 inch (roughly) decals that are straight across and not bowed. If there is enough interest in larger ones, please let me know. I talked to the people doing the decals and they said that as long as I fold the decal between the letters, I could stick them in a regular envelope without too much difficulty.

So you all tell me what size you would prefer. The ones on my own cars are about 36 inches in the back, and 48 inches in the front. That's probably overkill for most people...... :hehehe:

But the place I'm having this done is right down the street from me, so I can get more made up whenever needed.

So anyone else who wants one or more, please contact me via private message with your snail mail address and I'll send them on out to you. These are freebies, btw, since I can't imagine why I would want to charge anyone for doing me a favor with displaying these things.

Thanks!

2Vettes 02-28-2007 06:50 PM

Email sent

Classy 02-28-2007 07:15 PM

Email sent also:thankyou2:

chris308 02-28-2007 07:23 PM

PM sent :wavey:

Rich Z 03-01-2007 12:45 AM

OK! Got 'em in envelopes to go out on Thursday. The envelope will say from "SerpenCo" on it, so don't toss it in the trash. Guess I need to get some CorvetteFlorida stationary made up one of these days......

Heck, you would think that if the government could change daylight savings time around, they could CERTAINLY give us more hours in a day! :hehehe:

THOR 03-01-2007 11:31 AM

Hi Rich, Private mail sent. Thanks. Mark:wavey:
Send whatever you got.

06c6corvette 03-01-2007 08:09 PM

club decal

Thanks message sent private.

06c6corvette 03-01-2007 08:11 PM

club decal

:thumbsup: Thanks message sent private.

Rich Z 03-01-2007 08:17 PM

Thanks everyone! Sent out some earlier today and got more envelopes with decals in them waiting for the next time we get to the post office to be mailed out.

Still got more if anyone wants them. If anyone thinks these are too small, let me know what size you want and I'll see what it will run me for a batch of them.

BTW, a few people asked me what I owed them for the decals. NOTHING! You all are helping to promote this site, so I certainly am not going to CHARGE you for doing that sort of thing! I'm honestly AMAZED that so many people would be willing to put these things on their cars as it is.

THANK YOU!! :thankyou2: :thankyou2:

2Vettes 03-03-2007 08:58 PM

Well, I took a look at the back window and measured the space. We could easily put a decal double the size on there (16 inches) without it being too big, as far as I'm concerned. Don't know how tall the letters would be in proportion but the length would fit nicely. :yesnod:
I'm gonna try to see about some this week if I can get to the shop while it's open. That's a problem the hours I work :nonod: