The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Flea Market (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Job hunting/out on a limb (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2882)

sglfladad 06-30-2007 06:28 AM

Job hunting/out on a limb

Looking for a job! I lost mine a few months ago due to corporate downsizing. I took a few months off to recharge and spend some quality time with my kids. It's now time to look. I'm not too interested in relocating as I like the corvette Florida board :)

First of all..if anyone knows someone at the Nielsen company in Tampa, there's an opportunity there that looks tailor made for me. I'm working with a recruiter to get my foot in the door for an interview, and any extra edge would be appreciated.

Here's my "summary". If anyone knows of an opportunity let me know. Pm me with your email and I can forward my resume.

Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE+I) ~ CompTIA A+ Certified

Diligent and detail-oriented Information Technology Professional with more than 12 years experience in systems engineering, support, and network and database administration. Background includes proven skills in various Microsoft technologies, backups and restoration, and production support as well as extensive experience researching, purchasing, implementing, and managing mission-critical storage area networks (SANs). Demonstrated ability to produce superior results independently or as part of a team, achieving the highest possible availability and reliability of systems and applications for any industry.

Thanks

JIM KILL 06-30-2007 08:05 AM

Lead

I sent you a "PM".....Call me!!!
936-0796
Jim

vett boy 06-30-2007 09:36 AM

If it doen't work out i'm in the market for a few iron workers.
Good luck.

Shadow 06-30-2007 08:42 PM

Chuck, I gave the resume you gave me to my friend Mical who runs the IT company. He was going to give you a call as well.

Lou G 07-01-2007 02:02 PM

Jim, Vette Boy and Shadow, you guys are awesome.
You won't find this kind of care and help in any other forum.
God bless you.

Classy 07-01-2007 03:06 PM

Good luck in you hunting,We know it all will work out for you.:thumbsup:

sglfladad 07-01-2007 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vett boy
If it doen't work out i'm in the market for a few iron workers.
Good luck.

hmmm...trying to think how my IT skills will translate to Iron working :)

sglfladad 07-01-2007 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Classy
Good luck in you hunting,We know it all will work out for you.:thumbsup:

Thanks Classy..appreciate it. Yes, I'm sure it will. Never hurts to get a little networking going though.

As Lou G put it a post or so earlier...You won't find this kind of care and help in any other forum.

Thanks..

p.s. Nice meeting you and your husband yesterday...and for that matter..everyone who came along for the run.

Z06Madman 07-01-2007 10:59 PM

:thumbsup:

Qman 07-02-2007 04:32 AM

job

Good Luck!:D