The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Southwest Florida Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Who's Going To The 3rd Annual Car & Truck Show In Naples (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1219)

als2052 11-22-2006 07:39 PM

Who's Going To The 3rd Annual Car & Truck Show In Naples

By The West Cost Muscle Car Club

March 10, 2007

For more info and flyer, see the following website:

www.premiumcarshows.com

als2052 02-19-2007 08:55 AM

Bump

als2052 02-26-2007 07:50 PM

Less Than Two Weeks Away

Went to this show last year and it was a very nice show. Hope to see some of you there...

vette8t7 03-01-2007 11:10 AM

I will actually be IN Naples that weekend. Though I wasn't planning on bringing the vette. Have the wife and baby. Hmm...since we are driving the HHR. The wife would shoot me since we are visiting family and have to do a few other things down there...so maybe I'll at least stop by and check it out.

naples 03-04-2007 08:08 AM

This is a good show. On a lake. If you have kids they can swim if the water is warm enough and there is also a fishing contest for the kids.

2Vettes 03-04-2007 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by als2052
By The West Cost Muscle Car Club
March 10, 2007
For more info and flyer, see the following website:
www.premiumcarshows.com

Sounds like fun but that's the Shrimp Festival Parade that day. So many things to do and so few weekends :D

als2052 03-07-2007 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Vettes
Sounds like fun but that's the Shrimp Festival Parade that day. So many things to do and so few weekends :D

Unfortunately by the time the Shrimp Festival info came around, I was already registered for the show. :banghead: I will hold down the fort for us at the show and "spread the word" as usual. :dancer01: Have fun Saturday. :thumbsup:

als2052 03-10-2007 08:57 PM

Recap of the Car Show

It was a great show for those of you that missed it. 280+ cars announced - lots of vendors - great weather - cant wait for next year - might be a good club event for us next year.

vette8t7 03-12-2007 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by als2052
It was a great show for those of you that missed it. 280+ cars announced - lots of vendors - great weather - cant wait for next year - might be a good club event for us next year.

Actually, the official entry count was 282.
I was there, but not in the vette. I rolled in in the HHR around 1pm and stayed for a short bit. Were were down visiting family that was down in Naples. Had to roll in the HHR for the little guys car seat!
The weather was excellent. Lots of good ole American Muscle there.
Toby

naples 03-12-2007 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vette8t7
Actually, the official entry count was 282.
I was there, but not in the vette. I rolled in in the HHR around 1pm and stayed for a short bit. Were were down visiting family that was down in Naples. Had to roll in the HHR for the little guys car seat!
The weather was excellent. Lots of good ole American Muscle there.
Toby

I went to that show as well. Good place for a car show. There is only one per year there, I don't know why there are not more. Lot's of stuff for kids to do too with fishing, playground and a ventriloquist