• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C5 Used Mods

9T8Vette

Been around for awhile
:wavey: I have set of Repo 2000 style chrome wheels with Goodyear run-flats mounted.Appx.50% plus tire life lefted $450.00 for the set. Weiand Ls6 intake (Non polished) and BBK 80mm throttle body $ 450.00 for both.97-98 Show time billet fuel rail covers $150.00 . Set of Flowmasters mufflers Quad tips$250.00 .First person that buys any mod gets a free Red battery top cover. Local pickup only:thumbsup: 8-2-06 Update the Showtime billet FuelRail covers are SOLD and the Wheel and Tires are SOLD Plus sell is pending for the intake and 80mm throttlebody. Still have those Flowmasters 4 sale will shipped if you choose not to pick them up

Last edited:
Here a few shots of the items Sorry the wheels are dirty and just the fuel rail covers are 4 sale on the motor pic :thumbsup:

Attachments

• used mods 009.jpg
    used mods 009.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 713
  • used mods 002.jpg
    used mods 002.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 713
  • used mods 004.jpg
    used mods 004.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 693
  • Rick's Project Xc5 Pictures  1-21-00 019.jpg
    Rick's Project Xc5 Pictures 1-21-00 019.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 711
3318C5 said:
Will the intake fit an 03?
I have been lookin for something to say that it's for a 97-04 but all i have found is the Holley verison .They are the same intake with the same design.West Coast Corvettes sell the Holley verison for $400.00 Here's a link to
http://www.holley.com/data/Products/Technical/199R10267.pdf that shows the installtion.I bought it used and never install it.Same with the BBK 80mm throttle body.I have decided to go with Fast intake later on with a 90mm throttle body.:thumbsup:

Well Guys :shrug01: .I can shipped but i just perfered local pickup.The wheels would cost alittle to ship.Come on Guys break loose of some of that money your holding :hehehe:

Last edited:
I wanted to say thanks to RichZ for his Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors section. I meet Truesleeper this morning and he purchased the fuel rail covers.Super nice guy and i would like to say Thank you to Rob. And if you are interested in any of the other parts i will wait before i sell them at eBay.That goes for all other members too thumbsup:

Wheels and tires

I am interested in the wheels for as a spare set. I am in the middle of doing a deal for a new M6 and installation, so I am cash strapped right now, but if you still have them in a couple of weeks or so, I'll take them.
Thanks - David :)

Black C5 said:
I am interested in the wheels for as a spare set. I am in the middle of doing a deal for a new M6 and installation, so I am cash strapped right now, but if you still have them in a couple of weeks or so, I'll take them.
Thanks - David :)
Cool David, i will hold on to them for you.Please just let me know if you change your mind and decide not to buy them.Thanks,Ric :thumbsup:

Wheels & Tires

Ric:
If you want me to send you a deposit to hold them I will. I wish I wasn't just a poor workin' man 'cause I'd pick 'um up this weekend...but the tranny has to come first, or I'll be walking!
Thanks Ric - David.

Wheels & Tires

Ric:
Will it be OK to come to Sarasota next week end (July 15) to pick up the tires & wheels?
Thanks - David.

Black C5 said:
Ric:
Will it be OK to come to Sarasota next week end (July 15) to pick up the tires & wheels?
Thanks - David.
No problem David,I will PM you some inform.Thanks,Ric
:thumbsup:

Back