• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Who here has tamed 'The Dragon'...?

Purerock105

www.tailofthedragon.com

logoflag_640.jpg

I've been to the website and seen several vids from bikers and from some vettes. I've even checked out the maps to see where everythings at, but I never seem to be going to that part of the country. I drove the Blue Ridge and Skyline back in '96 when I went to Corvettes of Carlisle. Almost no traffic and middle of the week....had a blast! Must have driven back and forth across the Lynn Cove Viaduct 10 times :D

2Vettes said:
I've been to the website and seen several vids from bikers and from some vettes. I've even checked out the maps to see where everythings at, but I never seem to be going to that part of the country. I drove the Blue Ridge and Skyline back in '96 when I went to Corvettes of Carlisle. Almost no traffic and middle of the week....had a blast! Must have driven back and forth across the Lynn Cove Viaduct 10 times :D

I got a bunch of video I need to get uploaded from this last trip

We have a gettaway in jamestown tn and you can bet your booties Im going to get over there;cant wait! Will be spending summers there and need to look up a local club.

I lived in Cherokee and Waynesville, NC for ten years. Nice place to visit, if you get my drift. I've been thru Deals Gap 4 wheelin in my CJ Jeep. Love that part of the Country, but it's great the be back in paradise:D ..........Tom

Attachments

• IMG_0035.JPG
    IMG_0035.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 2,258
Not yet, but it is on the list. I have a map of it on my desk. Work tends to interfere with my leisure time and daydreams. All I can say is that I would make a real good rich person. :rofl1:

Back