The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Xtreme Motorsports (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39556)

gmjunkie 12-31-2009 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mannings (Post 104644)
:thumbsup: Well done Shadow. I spent a few years in the military as a junior officer and higher. The behavior FATASS displayed in this EPIC SAGA , IMO, would be considered a personality flaw and not tolerated.

Imagine going into combat with someone who is argumentative, indecisive and refuses to bring something to a conclusion. :shrug01:

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

Screw Me Running,I was for once working :lmao:and missed all the excitement!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

:D

Rich Z 12-31-2009 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 104640)
You should be able to edit for a short period after posting (I forget how Rich has it set up?) but it's just not long term. It's to keep everyone on an even playing field.

Even though I "can" go back and edit, I "won't" out of fairness to everyone here. :thumbsup:

Just a clarification here, the BOI is a special case on this site. Once you post something, it is set in concrete. No going back to make changes to what you have posted. This is because on my main site where I have a very high traffic BOI forum, I found that many a bad guy will stick their foot in their mouth, then go back to change the cat they let out of the bag before anyone could see it. It proved worthwhile to curtail that sort of coverup, and I felt it beneficial to do the same here.

Yes, the mods CAN edit or delete their posts in this forum, but I am requesting that the do not. Especially if they are acting as a regular member with the context of their posting here.

gmjunkie 12-31-2009 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z (Post 104661)
Just a clarification here, the BOI is a special case on this site. Once you post something, it is set in concrete. No going back to make changes to what you have posted. This is because on my main site where I have a very high traffic BOI forum, I found that many a bad guy will stick their foot in their mouth, then go back to change the cat they let out of the bag before anyone could see it. It proved worthwhile to curtail that sort of coverup, and I felt it beneficial to do the same here.

Yes, the mods CAN edit or delete their posts in this forum, but I am requesting that the do not. Especially if they are acting as a regular member with the context of their posting here.

I'm good with it!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I tried to edit my spelling and add a smart a$$ Comment the other day on a post and couldn't do it!!:thumbsup:
I'm probly better off anyway!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'll just check my spelling twice while in the BOI!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

fletcher4u 12-31-2009 02:54 PM

Gordon you can and are one hell of a peace maker and you do a great job keeping us in line thanks and you to Rich. I to hope this all works out.

GO NOELS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR :party::party::party:

donzee 12-31-2009 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fletcher4u (Post 104663)
Gordon you can and are one hell of a peace maker and you do a great job keeping us in line thanks and you to Rich. I to hope this all works out.

:thumbsup: I,m with you Fletch, Gordon and Rich have gone way beyond, to work with this guy.
My only ?? is why take a car 3 hours away from home to be worked on ?
This guy may be really good , but I would want to stop in and say hi, just to see how things are going.
Happy and safe new year to all.

Shadow 12-31-2009 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z (Post 104661)

I stand corrected and thanks Rich:thumbsup:

As I mentioned in my response to Brad, even though I "can" I "don't" for just that reason. Respect for others here and to keep us all on even ground.

I fixed the color because no one would be able to read it. The content remained:thumbsup::D

Quote:

Originally Posted by fletcher4u (Post 104663)

Thanks Fletch and all the rest of you guys and gals that make this place such a great pleace to be:dancer01:

You folks are ladies and gentlemen (well, maybe with exception of Junk:lmao::lmao:) and professionals. Not much for Rich and I to do but shoo away the spammers...:thumbsup:

Wishing each and every one of you a Happy, Healthy, Safe and Prosperous new year.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Gordon

vett boy 12-31-2009 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmjunkie (Post 104662)
I'm good with it!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I tried to edit my spelling and add a smart a$$ Comment the other day on a post and couldn't do it!!:thumbsup:
I'm probly better off anyway!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'll just check my spelling twice while in the BOI!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sometimes I think it was a waste of time for ME to teach You how to use spell check :yesnod:

fletcher4u 12-31-2009 06:51 PM

Spell check :confused: we have spell check ??

Bradzvette 12-31-2009 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmjunkie (Post 104660)

Screw Me Running,

Now that's colorful :lmao:

Never heard that before

cheers

Shadow 01-01-2010 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brad@TheCorvetteShow (Post 104696)
Now that's colorful :lmao:

Never heard that before

cheers

...had an office assistant once that kept saying that....:eek:

...really wished she wouldn't....I don't think I could have caught her if I wanted to:lmao: