The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Z06Fever! (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Where to buy a ZO6 in Florida (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1541)

bbenavitz 12-26-2006 10:56 AM

Where to buy a ZO6 in Florida

Hopefully, I will be ready to purchase a new ZO6 in late Febuary. It seems that everyone is quoting msrp, but I have not really tried to negotiate since I am not ready to buy right now so I don't have a lot of leverage to see what it will actually cost me to buy one.

Anyone have any experience at having bought one in the last month of so and what you paid and where you bought from?

Gannet 12-26-2006 11:57 AM

I doubt you'll find a reasonable deal in Florida. Try Kerbeck or Les Stanford, or Maxie Price if you want something closer.

Rich Z 12-26-2006 02:15 PM

Heck, I dunno..... With GM raising the MSRP on the Z06 about 10 grand for the '07s, I'd be tempted to look for a low mileage '06 instead. I've seen prices going in the low to mid 60s for them. That ten grand plus difference would be well spent on mods, I think...........

Just figure on around a grand getting a car from out of state shipped in, or a plane ticket to fly out to where ever it is to drive it back home in your bottom line figuring.

gauSZ06 12-27-2006 09:50 PM

I know all of the '07's are already spoken for at my dealership, Coggin Chevy in Jacksonville. :)

I would also recommend Kerbeck's to get one in a timely manner. :thumbsup:

Rich Z 12-27-2006 10:14 PM

Here's an interesting thread over on CorvetteForum -> http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show....php?t=1578579

Too bad it got locked. I thought it was a being a real good read. :shrug01:

Still good info in there, as is, though.

Gannet 12-28-2006 06:24 AM

I guess I don't get it. If I was going to spend that much I think I could afford the plane ticket to wherever. Kerbeck/Stanford are consistently the cheapest and no screwing around.

I'd want to order and get Museum delivery anyway. But that's just me.

Rich Z 12-28-2006 12:55 PM

When I was pricing out my new C6, I really wanted to buy from Kerbeck, but they couldn't match the price I got from MacMulkin in New Hampshire. The reason I wanted to buy from Kerbeck is because I figured the wife and I could fly into New Jersey, take delivery of the car, and then drive down to Delaware to visit with the wife's family before heading back home to Florida.

Just didn't work out that way, unfortunately. And I had NO desire to go to New Hampshire and have to drive home through New York. Especially in the Winter...... Of course, I am still waiting on word of when the car is going to be shipped down to me...... :toetap05:

als2052 12-28-2006 02:02 PM

Check with Ken at thevettenette.com

gauSZ06 12-29-2006 11:39 AM

I was at the dealership this morning getting the Suburban serviced and saw a Velocity Yellow Z06 sitting in the showroom, asked my salesman about it and he said it is up for grabs! There is no markup on the sticker either. Has every option except of course R8C...2LZ w/Nav, polished wheels, Onstar, etc...sticker says ~$77K.

Coggin Chevrolet (904) 260-7777 ask for salesman Steve O. Smith "Steve-O." :wavey:

ZEEEE06 12-30-2006 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gauSZ06
I was at the dealership this morning getting the Suburban serviced and saw a Velocity Yellow Z06 sitting in the showroom, asked my salesman about it and he said it is up for grabs! There is no markup on the sticker either. Has every option except of course R8C...2LZ w/Nav, polished wheels, Onstar, etc...sticker says ~$77K.

Coggin Chevrolet (904) 260-7777 ask for salesman Steve O. Smith "Steve-O." :wavey:

It's on Ebay again. Didn't sell the first time.