The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   TAMPA BAY VETTES CLUB (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Utimate Corvette Party Reservations Dead-Line!! (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1062)

JIM KILL 11-02-2006 07:01 AM

Utimate Corvette Party Reservations Dead-Line!!

:dancer01: GET YOUR RESERVATIONS IN NOW !!!!!!!!!...AS OF 11/02/06 WE ARE AT 385 CORVETTES:dancer01:

WE ONLY HAVE 15 SLOTS LEFT GANG!!!!!....GET YOUR RESERVATIONS IN TODAY!!!!:banghead:

WE ARE GOING TO CLOSE RESERVATIONS...NOVEMBER 7TH...GET THEM IN GANG!!!

CUT OFF IS AT 400 CORVETTES

:thumbsup: "The Show you have been waiting for !" :thumbsup:

WE HAVE 19 MAJOR VENDORS SIGNED UP, INCLUDING THE CORVETTE MUSEUM.

"ULTIMATE CORVETTE PARTY"

REGISTER ONLINE - WWW.CORVETTEPARTY.COM

JIM KILL 11-04-2006 07:17 AM

LAST CHANCE TO ENTER SHOW!!!

WE ARE GOING TO CLOSE RESERVATIONS...NOVEMBER 7TH...GET THEM IN GANG!!!

DON'T SAY WE DID NOT WARN YOU!!!

.......:banghead: ........

Gannet 11-04-2006 11:18 AM

Jim, I'm trying to register, but PayPal seems to think you want $999.00. :eek: That's a little more than I want to spend. Unless this comes with dancing girls or something? :D

ynkedad 11-04-2006 12:23 PM

HELP...

At the risk of sounding like a dweeb (woops too late).
Can a person register and not show.
Is the Nov. 7th deadline just for people showing their cars?
If so, is their parking for Vettes only or would I park in the general areas?

Sorry, i'm Really New at this "Event" thing, and would rather come check things out, meet other people from this forum, as well as other Vette owners and vendors, before I subject myself to showing my car.

I tried, and still am trying to find a site, that would provide me with the answers to my questions.:banghead:

Anyway, I see that i'm seriously running out of time here, and sure could use some info to better help me in making a decision.:thumbsup:

Thanks,

Ray

Gannet 11-04-2006 12:48 PM

If you register, you get the shirt, goody bag, plaque, and get to park with all the other Vettes. You don't have to "show" your car, you can leave the hood down and lock it up and look at the rest of the cars.

You can also not register and attend with the general public, in which case it's free, you don't get the "stuff", you park with the general public, etc.

I'm with you, I don't "show" my car. It's not customized, and it's a daily driver and hence has rock chips, etc. But I decided to go ahead and try and register just so I can park with the Vettes. :D

At some shows you are "locked in" and can't move your car before the show is over. My understanding is that UVP is not one of those shows.

ynkedad 11-04-2006 07:44 PM

Gannet

Appreciate the info:thumbsup: .
I do believe we're going to come on out, gotta register first though.
Going to attempt to do so now.:D
Hope there's 2 more openings.

Ray

2Vettes 11-04-2006 07:55 PM

We register but don't show the vettes. The goodie bags are always nice and the shirt and meal ticket easily make up the cost of registration. You get to park with 400 other corvettes and be in the middle of everything. We always leave early which is not a problem. I usually tell them I'm leaving early and they park me somewhere it's easy to get out. It's a fun day. Hope to meet some of the forum members :thumbsup:

ynkedad 11-04-2006 07:59 PM

Wooo hooooo

:wavey: We're going to the party, we're going to the party:dancer01: :dancer01:
Anyone here staying at the host hotel???

Ray

Gannet 11-04-2006 08:27 PM

How did you register? Did you use the PayPal link at the website? If so, did it try to charge you $999?

ynkedad 11-04-2006 09:01 PM

Yes

We used the paypal and it worked fine.
On the link above.