The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Corvette Discussions (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Just posting to ask for a favor (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89072)

Cor66Vette 02-24-2013 06:59 AM

Just posting to ask for a favor

Good morning.

A friend has been selected as one of five finalists for a ROTM contest sponsored by the Double D Mods Company. There's some tough competition so I'm trying to drum up some support for him.

If you happen to have a Facebook account or have access to one, and would be willing to cast a "Like" vote for his car, it would be greatly appreciated.

Simply go to DOUBLE-D-MODS, scroll down the page to the "Like Us On Facebook" box, click that box and then log in to Facebook using your login. Once there, scroll down the page until you see Jack's car (Electron Blue Corvette Coupe with graphics) and if you like it, give it a Like which counts as a vote. Tell 'em Carl sent you. :wavey:

Voting ends on 2/28/13.

Any help you can give would be appreciated.

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Rich Z 02-24-2013 12:23 PM

Sorry, but I just don't use Facebook for anything. A while back I set up a couple of accounts with them and had some people marked as "friends", and eventually I have been getting spam from EVERY ONE of them. So evidently Facebook is pretty porous to hackers getting in there to scrape email addresses to provide to spam engines.

Cor66Vette 02-24-2013 12:27 PM

^ ^ ^ I don't either. I just borrow one once in a while for this sort of thing.

Cor66Vette 02-24-2013 12:31 PM

Thanks Don :thumbsup:

Cor66Vette 02-24-2013 04:42 PM

B U M P

It's early for a BUMP, I know: but time is running out for him and the contest will be over before you know it so if anyone can help that would be appreciated. Thanks. :wavey:

mickeystoysz16 02-24-2013 07:58 PM

I would but for a select few forums includning this one, I do not post, like, or have anythning to do with facebook.

Cor66Vette 02-24-2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickeystoysz16 (Post 172498)
I would but for a select few forums includning this one, I do not post, like, or have anythning to do with facebook.

Thanks for sharing that.

Cor66Vette 02-28-2013 10:27 AM

Thank you to all who voted. Today is the last day to vote.

Jack has pulled ahead and it appears he has secured a solid 1st place win, but stranger things have happened than losing a 1st place lead.

With that said, this last request for a vote goes to anyone who may have thought of voting but hasn't, or anyone who hasn't voted because they don't have a FB account, but might know of someone who does.

ANY Facebook account can vote HERE

Thanks in advance.

Cor66Vette 03-01-2013 06:53 PM

Thanks to all who helped Jack win. :thumbsup: