The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Suggestion Box (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Rotating annual meet and greet (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54559)

Bob K 02-12-2011 03:48 PM

OK, I'm going to guess a '46 Chevy? :shrug01:

Tampa Tuning 02-13-2011 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob K (Post 132011)

Im not even sure myself. The next meet is March 9th

Bob K 02-13-2011 09:41 AM

I'm over in Palm Bay Phil, about 3 hours away so I won't make it to any of these meets. Maybe you can find out at the next one. I was just curious. I had a '47 but that was 50 yrs ago. :eek:

mickeystoysz16 02-13-2011 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob K (Post 132011)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tampa Tuning (Post 132034)
Im not even sure myself. The next meet is March 9th

That is a '41 Chevy. The '46 has a wider grille that goes almost all the way across the front fender. There is a guy at the Wesley Chapel DQ cruise in that has a pearl white metalic '41 chevy that is very nice.

Phil, Sorry I did not make it again this month. It is not that I forgot again. I was planning on attending then that afternoon got sent to Citrus County to help set up for traffic counts and then had to leave a 4am the next day to go do the counts at peak hr. I promise I am going to get there one of these days :rolleyes:

Bob K 02-13-2011 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickeystoysz16 (Post 132040)
That is a '41 Chevy. The '46 has a wider grille that goes almost all the way across the front fender. There is a guy at the Wesley Chapel DQ cruise in that has a pearl white metalic '41 chevy that is very nice.

Phil, Sorry I did not make it again this month. It is not that I forgot again. I was planning on attending then that afternoon got sent to Citrus County to help set up for traffic counts and then had to leave a 4am the next day to go do the counts at peak hr. I promise I am going to get there one of these days :rolleyes:

Thanks. This is off topic but there's a guy over here with a '40 Plymouth that is one of the nicest restos I have ever seen. Back on topic. Sure wish I could go to some of these meets.

donzee 02-26-2014 08:55 PM

:confused: This has been up a couple years, good times.
Is Bob deceased or banned ?

Rich Z 02-27-2014 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donzee (Post 186475)
:confused: This has been up a couple years, good times.
Is Bob deceased or banned ?

Beats me whether Bob is still alive or not. He is not banned here. Gordon and Bob apparently started their own website, from what I was told.