The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Chris Harwood dba XtremeMotorsports, SportscarTech.com, and Arrive-n-Drive.com (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50585)

Rich Z 09-21-2010 12:10 PM

Chris Harwood dba XtremeMotorsports, SportscarTech.com, and Arrive-n-Drive.com

There are several ongoing threads that will likely develop into discussions that will need to come to this forum, so I am setting this up as a place marker.

Those threads I am referring to are the following:

http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forum...ad.php?t=44697
http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forum...ad.php?t=49634
http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forum...ad.php?t=44279

Just for reference sake, there are other threads in this forum concerning Chris Harwood as well. They are:

http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forum...ad.php?t=39312
http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forum...ad.php?t=46247
http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forum...ad.php?t=39556
http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forum...ad.php?t=10648

Rich Z 09-21-2010 02:28 PM

Here is a page I found about Chris Harwood that describes some of his self professed history. It is posted here for review, comment, and in case anyone is interested in researching Chris Harwood.

Quote:

Christopher A. Harwood, better known as Chris was born in Thomasville, Georgia on March 2nd 1978. His family has resided there since 1948 where they owned and operated a very successful automotive business and where Chris? passion for cars and racing began.

Chris comes from a family of racecar drivers/fabricators/engine builders. His grandpa began racing in the 50?s in what is now called the “Nascar nationwide series” as a driver and owner of a „55 Chevy which proudly displayed #22 on it. His grandfather has numerous feature wins as both a driver and an owner throughout his racing career. His career spanned over a decade which is when he decided to retire from racing and concentrate on his expanding family.

Chris? uncle took over the reins in the early 80?s and began racing on the local dirt track circuit which is where Chris began his experience with cars and racing at the age of five.
Chris spent the next ten years working in the family shop working on the race car with his family and spent many weekends at the race track. The family has numerous wins and won the track championship in the late model division in 1991.

In 1995 Chris? uncle retired as a driver and at the age of 15 Chris began his driving career. He began running in the local sportsman series where he had a top five run in his very first race and won rookie of the year that same year.

Chris had a limited schedule for the next three years due to school obligations. He continued to work on and set up other racers cars to race on the weekends. In 1997 one of the cars that Chris did all the chassis set up on won the track championship in the open wheel modified division.
In 1998 after graduating high school, Chris traveled with the “White racing team” racing in the “IMCA” as their crew chief, where they won another track championship at the Dead Lake Speedway. This is where he met a man named John Arnold who gave him his first break driving his dirt late model, where he finished 3rd in a field of 25 cars in the North Florida state championship race. Chris raced for John for two years consecutively and enjoyed lots of success with John Arnold motorsports.

December 1999 John Arnold introduced Chris to a professional corvette team owner. This is where the passion for Corvettes and road racing began in his life. He began an internship with the race team working at the shop and traveling the country racing in the SCCA T1 division.
division championship in T1 with Chris as crew chief. During the internship with the race team Chris learned the ends and out of road racing from driving to car set ups and the politics of SCCA racing.

Chris went on the build # 5 of 20 C5R factory Corvette kit cars which is proudly displayed in Chris? shop. The team continued to race in other divisions with the Corvette such as SARRC, SCCA, NASA and GRAND AM.

With the support of his family Chris and his wife started “Xtreme Motorsports” in 2005. The business became successful with numerous customers going for superchargers, heads and cam, nitrous kits, suspension upgrades, brake upgrades, interior upgrades, wheels and tire upgrade and dyno tunes just to name a few. In 2010 Chris decided he wanted to get back into the fabrication of race cars and get back on the track so “Xtreme Motorsports” became “Sports Car Technologies.”

==========================
16119 St. Rd. 71 S.
Blountstown Fl. 32424

Phone 850-907-9100
Fax 850-893-2345
Cell 850-559-9604

E-Mail chris@sportscartech.com

==========================
4973 Capital Circle S.E.
Tallahassee Fl. 32311

Phone 850-907-9100
Fax 850-893-2345

E -Mail chris@sportscartech.com

THUNDER 09-21-2010 02:34 PM

thanks rich.

Rich Z 09-21-2010 02:49 PM

Domain registration info for http://www.arrive-n-drive.com:
Quote:

Registrant:
Sports Car Technologies

7306 Hollis St.
Tallahassee, Florida 32312
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: ARRIVE-N-DRIVE.COM
Created on: 20-Aug-10
Expires on: 20-Aug-11
Last Updated on: 20-Aug-10

Administrative Contact:
Harwood, Chris chris@sportscartech.com
Sports Car Technologies
7306 Hollis St.
United States
(850) 907-9100 Fax -- (850) 893-2345

Technical Contact:
Sports Car Technologies
7306 Hollis St.
United States
(850) 907-9100 Fax -- (850) 893-2345

Domain servers in listed order:
NS31.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS32.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
===================================
Domain registration info for http://www.Sportscartech.com:
Quote:

Registrant:
Sports Car Technologies

16119 Hwy 71 S.
Blountstown, Florida 32424
United States

Domain Name: SPORTSCARTECH.COM
Created on: 04-Feb-09
Expires on: 04-Feb-11
Last Updated on: 25-Jul-10

Administrative Contact:
Sports Car Technologies
16119 Hwy 71 S.
United States
+1.8509079100 Fax -- +1.8508932345

Technical Contact:
Sports Car Technologies
16119 Hwy 71 S.
United States

NS51.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS52.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
==============================
Domain registration info for http://motorsportsxtreme.com:
Quote:

Registrant:
Sports Car Technologies

16119 Hwy 71 S.
United States

Domain Name: MOTORSPORTSXTREME.COM
Created on: 06-Oct-06
Expires on: 06-Oct-11
Last Updated on: 25-Jul-10

Administrative Contact:
Sports Car Technologies
16119 Hwy 71 S.
United States

Technical Contact:
Sports Car Technologies
16119 Hwy 71 S.
United States

NS17.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS18.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

CorvetteJohn 09-21-2010 06:48 PM

I don't know the ends and out of what is going on but have a pretty good guess that it could become heated at times. With that in mind be careful not to put anything in print that could be used against you in a court if one becomes involved.

Rich Z 09-21-2010 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CorvetteJohn (Post 122485)
I don't know the ends and out of what is going on but have a pretty good guess that it could become heated at times. With that in mind be careful not to put anything in print that could be used against you in a court if one becomes involved.

True. Only the facts need to be stated and everyone reading them can make up their own mind about what has transpired. Opinions, when stated, should be prefaced with the statement that they ARE opinions, and not unsupportable facts.

Someoneyoushouldknow 09-21-2010 08:57 PM

I think the bio was written by Keli, there are major glaring gaps in the bio. I wish I could remember the guy in Atlanta's last name that he used to work with, his first name was Reese (sp). I don't know exactly what happened but there was a falling out. Maybe someone here will know who he is.

The other part which I find funny is that it says he started it with his wife in 2005 rather then, he started the business in 2005, screwed numerous people over then got married in Dec of 2009. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ok so that was a low blow but still. It is a lie that they were married in 2005.

THUNDER 09-22-2010 03:56 PM

Has anyone informed the owner of thered c-4. Or atleast herd from him on my way to shop now ro get my trany. Dtive shaft and arigunal block. And what ever else i can fit in a crv

Rich Z 09-22-2010 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THUNDER (Post 122532)
Has anyone informed the owner of thered c-4. Or atleast herd from him on my way to shop now ro get my trany. Dtive shaft and arigunal block. And what ever else i can fit in a crv

The red C4 belongs to Robert. He was out at the shop today and is preparing it to be moved out of the shop. Had quite a crowd out there. Talked at length with John Arnold about the situation. The locks have been changed on the building, and Chris Harwood doesn't have a key. So anyone needing to gain access to the building for any reason will need to contact Mr. Arnold about that.

Mike removed his car today by pushing it into a covered trailer. I think he also got most of his parts, but apparently not everything.

I got a receipt emailed from Chris that is supposed to be a copy of the invoice for the transmission and differential that he put into my car. Has anyone ever heard about, or from, this place or individual?

DRM Motorsports
David Munder
404-932-6355
drm440@gmail.com

The phone number indicates the Atlanta area.

I found my STS turbo manual at the shop, but it looks like it sat in a pool of oil. All the pages are oil soaked. :rolleyes:

Fatbum 09-22-2010 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Someoneyoushouldknow (Post 122493)
I think the bio was written by Keli, there are major glaring gaps in the bio. I wish I could remember the guy in Atlanta's last name that he used to work with, his first name was Reese (sp). I don't know exactly what happened but there was a falling out. Maybe someone here will know who he is.

The other part which I find funny is that it says he started it with his wife in 2005 rather then, he started the business in 2005, screwed numerous people over then got married in Dec of 2009. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ok so that was a low blow but still. It is a lie that they were married in 2005.

To clarify who Reece is, here is a conversation between me and Stephen from MTI in Atlanta. Below is me fact
checking statements with MTI in Atlanta a long time ago, I took what Chris had posted on his site and showed it to them so they could verify if what he had listed was true or not.

Everything in caps is from Stephen at MTI commenting on the things Chris said in Quotes, with the
last thing in quotes being something I asked because i thought Chris
mentioned he tuned there, but I wasn't sure, but at least now you know he didn't.

"joined MTI Racing in Atlanta where I worked in the shop." - TRUE

"became the crew chief on the 2001 C5R driven by the owner of MTI,in
2004 I was chosen to head up the build of one of the 20 C5R covette
kit cars" - DON'T THINK SO.

"was hired on to personally build and oversee the C5R" - NO. ALL
DIRECTION AND SUPERVISION WAS DIRECTED BY REESE COX, OWNER, RACER AND BUILDER OF MTI RACING.

'clarify if he did any actual tuning" - ALL TUNING IS DONE BY REESE COX.

Now it's possible that he could be talking about a completely different C5R (maybe it's John Arnolds), but I'm curious as to why MTI has been left out of biography that Rich posted above. He used to have them in pretty much the same bio, but now doesn't.

Fatbum 09-22-2010 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z (Post 122535)
The red C4 belongs to Robert. He was out at the shop today and is preparing it to be moved out of the shop. Had quite a crowd out there. Talked at length with John Arnold about the situation. The locks have been changed on the building, and Chris Harwood doesn't have a key. So anyone needing to gain access to the building for any reason will need to contact Mr. Arnold about that.

Mike removed his car today by pushing it into a covered trailer. I think he also got most of his parts, but apparently not everything.

I got a receipt emailed from Chris that is supposed to be a copy of the invoice for the transmission and differential that he put into my car. Has anyone ever heard about, or from, this place or individual?

DRM Motorsports
David Munder
404-932-6355 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************404-932-6355******end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************404-932-6355******end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************404-932-6355******end_of_the_skype_highlighting
drm440@gmail.com

The phone number indicates the Atlanta area.

I found my STS turbo manual at the shop, but it looks like it sat in a pool of oil. All the pages are oil soaked. :rolleyes:

David Munder used to work for MTI in Atlanta. I couldn't find anything on his business, if he has one. Maybe MTI could help you out, maybe they still know him.

THUNDER 09-22-2010 06:04 PM

Rich as you know already knew most of the above. Found a shipping label for what i think was your block its from texas. I put it on the top of my car. At the shop. When i get my car friday i will grab it. I will scan it and emaul a copy to you. I texted chris today eith no reply on the lication if my heads. Got my short blick and trany today with johns help. Chris told me the ither blick and 383 asdemble was in marriana. I call the machine shop there and aron called aswell for me. Nothing is there and nothing has been there. Thats all i am saying for now. Chris told aron at sgc that he had my assemble and the other block he desided to use and would get it out to him by the end of the week.i gave chris till 7 pm last night to come up with money or parts or both or i would be at his house with the company of leon countys finest. We were all there he wasnt. I told him at 1 pm. When i told him i was there he said himself and kelli wasnt there but we all see who was peaking threw the window..

Someoneyoushouldknow 09-22-2010 07:05 PM

I think it's important to note that Chris wasn't moving to another shop, he was being evicted. While he may find some other "shop" to not pay rent at, I feel like that is an important part of this puzzle for those out of the loop.

Bob K 09-22-2010 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Someoneyoushouldknow (Post 122548)
I think it's important to note that Chris wasn't moving to another shop, he was being evicted. While he may find some other "shop" to not pay rent at, I feel like that is an important part of this puzzle for those out of the loop.

I figured that out earlier today from another post. I thought I read he had already started a new business in Tallahassee?

Fatbum 09-22-2010 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob K (Post 122556)
I figured that out earlier today from another post. I thought I read he had already started a new business in Tallahassee?

He got evicted from his previous location and is trying to move to Tallahassee under the name Sports Car Technologies which is the higher echelon for his Arrive & Drive business.

I thought his SCT address was already posted...

vetteguy61 09-22-2010 10:59 PM

My LS1383

Okay here goes.After 197 days in Chris Harwoods shop I had to get a trailer and get my car. Tried to find all the parts that were on my car when I DROVE it to the shop but that was an impossibilty due to the clutter and parts from so many different Vettes left in many different areas of the shop.I'm still missing a fast 92mm Throttle Body,MAF sensor, 8 Coil Packs,an ARP crank bolt brand new in the packaging,Thermastat Housing and maybe more since I'm not that well versed on what parts make up a complete LS1 motor. I'm sure I have left something out. Chris did Text me shortly after arriving at the shop saying that he would be out there Mon to give me the rest of my parts plus money he owes me from my paying to get the motor rebuilt and shipped and it was under his warrenty but he didn't have the money to pay the bills. I'm not going to hold my breath on getting the money and maybe the parts too. After being lied to for so long it's very hard to believe anything Chris says at this point.All of you who have had problems with Chris know what I"m talking about.
More will follow as the finishing of my car finally statrts taking place.

Bob K 09-22-2010 11:26 PM

I have a suggestion. Get a trailer and some help and load up every part in the place and take it to someones garage. Then set aside a few days or more for everyone to get together and go through the stuff.

I doubt he'll meet you because he's been evicted and probably doesn't want to look you in the eye. This guy should be out of business and in jail.

Rich Z 09-23-2010 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob K (Post 122573)
I have a suggestion. Get a trailer and some help and load up every part in the place and take it to someones garage. Then set aside a few days or more for everyone to get together and go through the stuff.

I doubt he'll meet you because he's been evicted and probably doesn't want to look you in the eye. This guy should be out of business and in jail.

John Arnold seems to be amenable to the idea of keeping a close eye on things in his building. Chris no longer has a key to the building, but unfortunately he will likely be the only person who knows which car much of the stuff belongs to. Not everyone will be able to tell what is off of their car, or whether something is even missing when looking at it. For instance, someone found an AC compressor underneath the table where my parts generally were located. They thought it was likely off of my car, but honestly, heck, I didn't know. I had the car towed out of there, but I never even looked under the hood to see what might be missing. Even had I done that, would I have noticed the AC compressor was gone? :shrug01:

THUNDER 09-23-2010 12:43 PM

not only has chris told me via text that he has no money to refund me but not my heads are mising. i will onlt state the facts here. i have saved over 200 text messages back and forth with chris repeatedly asking him where my parts that piad him $3000 for but where are my heads. all he has told me in the past was the machine shop is in merianna. thats where my 383 assembly and heads are. i talked with mike the boss out there and he told me and aron out at sgc that he has not done work for chris in over a year. now i have recovered just about all my original parts but now he is refuseing to give me my money or these parts. he will not reply to my text about where my heads are.

hopefully i can find somebody with a truck and trailor that can haul whats left of my car back to tallahassee. i have saved every text to and from chris for 3 weeks now.i have them all printed out and in the same file as his recpt. to me for work i paid him for. he told sron at sgc that he has my new parts and will deliver them by the end of the week. at this point i want my $3000 back as well as compensation for all the work i did out at his shop.travel expenses for haveing to haul my car and all my parts out.

i have filed a complaint with:

Bob Buchholz
IVESTIGATOR II
Divistion of consumer services, Bureau of Investigations

his contact info is:

850 871 0530 and 850 528 1909

i encurage everyone to get in contact with him asap. after showing up on chris's front door with leon county under cival standby. chris failed to show. he had 7 hours notice. if he wanted this resolved peacefully he would have been there. Chris told me nobody was home but the video i took of somebody repeatedly looking out the kitchen window was proof that somebody was home. and since they didnt answer the door tells me he was there or told kelli what was happening and told her not to answer. this also tells me that kelli is fully aware of all chris's resent activites and is now an accomplas.

i was informed by the investigator above that this is now a crimanal fraod investegation as i am one of many that has already contacted him.

ii droped my short block and tranny off at sgc today to get an estamate on what it will cost to finish what i payed chris to do. chris did not touch my car. i did all the work up to this point. now with my heads mising i am forced to put some of my person items up for sale to try and get the money for the repairs.

http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forum...603#post122603

after all this my wife just wants the car gone so considering offers for what left of my car. i have everything but the heads at this point and the tranny has less then 1000 miles on it.

Someoneyoushouldknow 09-23-2010 01:00 PM

I have texts from Keli that prove she is just as shady as Chris. If she wasn't, she would have contacted one of us for the truth and proof. I offered it to her several times. I offered to meet her and show her my texts from Chris and the lies and dirty secrets he texted me about his separation from Keli and his new girlfriend. Only the new girlfriend was real but the separation was not. I think her name was Jennifer and some of you might know her from being down at the shop. I am trying to pull them off my phone and I would be more then happy to publish them.

Birds of a feather I guess.

Someoneyoushouldknow 09-23-2010 01:02 PM

Also, unless the courts get involved no one is getting any money back. I've been waiting for over a year. He still owes me all the things he promised that he was going to pay for with my car. Not to mention that my car is still screwed up and not finished.

Bob K 09-23-2010 01:12 PM

Damn Chris, don't sell it. You'll take a beating and if funds are low just put it aside right now. I feel badly for all of you. This dirt bag needs to be in the slammer. Wasn't he also in your wedding?

I saw an email address for the investigator in one of these posts and as a citizen I'm going to ask him to please protect the next guy and put this guy out of business.

If any of you know who the DA is up there I would email them also. If anyone else wishes to do the same we have to be polite and respectful but we have to insist that this guy be stopped.

THUNDER 09-23-2010 01:15 PM

ye she was in my weding. but at this point i am actaully walking to and from work. its been over 5 months of rental cars here and there and barrowing my mother inlaws car. i have no choice but to either fix it or sell it.

Fatbum 09-23-2010 09:41 PM

Thanks for contacting Bob Buccholz, he is the best starting off point. I actually really like the idea of the DA getting involved, I would have no problem throwing my name into that hat.

THUNDER 09-23-2010 10:53 PM

everyone that needs to call him do it asap. the sooner the better. since now this is criminal fraud. without my heads i cant do anthing with my original engine that still has to be machined and all that so looking at just replaceing the motor all together. or just selling the car for parts since all this moveing around parts and towing and finding another shop with missing parts has left the wife and i almost broke.

Bob K 09-23-2010 11:10 PM

I had just sent all of you a PM before I saw these posts.

Fatbum 09-24-2010 01:25 AM

Write him anyway Bob. Can't hurt anything.

vetteguy61 09-24-2010 07:51 AM

Will be going over to the shop that has my car shortly.I'll ask how much to pull the motor and put it on an engine stand and see if it turns by hand.If it doesn't then I know I have a big problem and the motor will I have to be torn down. I'm seeing $$$$$$ before my eyes and not very happy about it at all.Will start on the paper work to give to investigator Buchholz also.
I do believe that when I go to Bluntstown that it will be a wasted trip.If it is look for a large mushroom cloud in the area. It will be me exploding from frustration.

THUNDER 09-24-2010 08:10 AM

Trust me i know. I havent hert from chris on where my heads are yet. No telling what its gunna cost for a new set. Or what its gunna cost to have sgc to do all the work that i paid chris for. Wife and i are at wits end. May end up just selling the car as is over this.

Bob K 09-24-2010 09:38 AM

OK folks, this is the email I sent and I did have my complete name, address and phone number at the bottom of the email. I hope other members will do the same and contact the state.

Bob Buchholz
Investigator II
Division of Consumer Services
Bureau of Investigations
PO Box 6281, Panama City, FL 32404-6281

Dear Mr. Buchholz,

The following people are all acquaintances of mine. Chris Plato, Rich Zuchowski, Elizabeth Kelly, and Daniel Halpin. I find it very disturbing what Mr. Harwood has put these people through. He had agreed to modify, repair and upgrade their automobiles. He was dba XtremeMotorsports, SportscarTech, and Arrive-n-Drive.

I don't believe that he has a business license and yet the State of Florida allows him to continue to conduct business even though at least two of these people have filed complaints several weeks ago. These people claim that he has stolen large sums of money, valuable car parts and deprived them of their vehicles for several months and one for at least a year. I'm sure that when you complete your investigation you will find all of these complaints to be truthful and that Mr. Harwood is guilty of several felonies.

I understand that a thorough investigation takes time but given the fact that Mr. Harwood does not have a license in the state of Florida to do business I don't understand why he is allowed to continue. I understand he is being evicted from the facilities he rents in Blountstown and is relocating his business in Tallahassee. Again, I am puzzled as to why the state is allowing him to do this. My understanding is that the state of Florida would protect the citizens from the unscrupulous business people in the state once they were aware.

Thank you for your time.

Bob

vetteguy61 09-24-2010 12:15 PM

Well darn Bob you left me off the list.

Bob K 09-24-2010 12:42 PM

No I didn't Mike. I'm adding it right now. When I compose an email like that I put XXX after the address I'm sending it to so I don't accidentally send it. I got notification that it didn't go through because I forgot to remove XXX. I will add your name and then send it. Damn, that makes 5 of ya.

vetteguy61 09-24-2010 01:01 PM

The more we can get the more charges can be put on him.Been playing Johnny Cash prison songs this morning . lol

Bob K 09-24-2010 01:13 PM

I have more to post later. We can get this guy!!!! Stay tuned.

vetteguy61 09-24-2010 03:28 PM

Went to Panama City Auto this morning and talked to Ray the service manager about my car.They will pull the motor next week and check the flex plate and torque tube. LME stands by that the motor has plenty of lube in to turn by hand so it has to be something else.Wouldn't put it past me the flex plate is not tight or put in wrong. The saga continues.

vetteguy61 09-24-2010 04:03 PM

Going to send Chris another e mail shortly to make sure he will be in Bluntstown Mon morning at 10:30 to find the rest of my parts and pay me the money he owes me. Since I already sent a text and e mail yesterday with no response I don't believe he will respond to my next e mail.

THUNDER 09-24-2010 04:09 PM

I texted him aswell over the last two days with no responce.

Rich Z 09-24-2010 08:44 PM

I understand that Chris Harwood is indeed registered in Florida under the business name of SportscarTech. I don't believe he ever registered XtremeMotorsports, and I just don't have any info concerning Arrive-n-Drive.

Connie and I drove by the building in SE Tallahassee that Chris claims he is moving to, and there is no visible activity in the recent past there at all. So quite likely, right now he has NO business presence at all, anywhere. Matter of fact, I will be VERY surprised if this move he has been talking about is taking place at all.

Fatbum 09-24-2010 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z (Post 122737)
I understand that Chris Harwood is indeed registered in Florida under the business name of SportscarTech. I don't believe he ever registered XtremeMotorsports, and I just don't have any info concerning Arrive-n-Drive.

Connie and I drove by the building in SE Tallahassee that Chris claims he is moving to, and there is no visible activity in the recent past there at all. So quite likely, right now he has NO business presence at all, anywhere. Matter of fact, I will be VERY surprised if this move he has been talking about is taking place at all.

He was never registered under XtremeMotorsports.

Arrive-n-Drive might not be so much of a business as a gimmick for SCT.

Someoneyoushouldknow 09-24-2010 08:51 PM

When I asked what he was under he told me Weswood which was Wes' thing. They must have registered under sportscartech fairly recently. I wonder if it's only a tax ID number vs actual registration with the state? It also could have been done as a result of mine and Dan's complaints.