The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   ***ECKLER'S ****** (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14926)

xtrememotorsports 04-08-2008 10:54 AM

***ECKLER'S ******

I just wanted everyone to know how great ECKLER'S is.
I am Chris' (XTREME MOTORSPORTS) wife and I do most of his paper work, emailing , ordering , posting ect, just because he is always so busy!
Anyway so yesterday I called and ordered a good amount of stuff from ECKLER'S for one of our customers and from the time they picked up the phone it was a pleasant transaction.

The woman who answered was VERY polite and VERY informative and knowledgable about their products. And I know you are thinking "shouldn't they be , that's what they do for a living", I have found this to not always be true.

Anyway I ordered all my parts yesterday around lunchtime, I got my tracking numbers emailed to me around 4:00pm yesterday, they were on the truck and will be arriving at our shop TODAY!!! I was VERY impressed how FAST this transaction happened. Our customer was also very impressed with how soon he was going to have his car there and done.:thumbsup:

They are a really great company, and I would highly recommend trying them out if you haven't already in the past.:thumbsup:

I am glad this section is on this site, sometimes alot of people/companies get overlooked.

Thanks again to ECKLER'S !!:hehehe:

jcb_njb 04-08-2008 12:00 PM

My dealings with Ecklers has also been very positive. No complaints to date.

als2052 04-08-2008 12:21 PM

On one order they kept sending me wrong size polo shirt but thats about it...

Rich Z 04-08-2008 12:43 PM

I just placed a fair sized order to Eckler's this past weekend. Picked up a discount coupon at the Crystal River show where they were offering not only 10 percent off, but also free shipping. Had a slight snag when the online ordering form didn't show the free shipping, but an email to them got that straighted up.

Honestly, I wish they would change their shipping charge structure, though. For ground shipments within Florida with all but the smallest of orders, the price charged is just way too much. When that is combined with sales tax, it often puts them out of the running for my business. Without that discount coupon mentioned above, the price difference compared with their competitors would have been too much.

xtrememotorsports 04-08-2008 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z (Post 56491)
I just placed a fair sized order to Eckler's this past weekend. Picked up a discount coupon at the Crystal River show where they were offering not only 10 percent off, but also free shipping. Had a slight snag when the online ordering form didn't show the free shipping, but an email to them got that straighted up.

Honestly, I wish they would change their shipping charge structure, though. For ground shipments within Florida with all but the smallest of orders, the price charged is just way too much. When that is combined with sales tax, it often puts them out of the running for my business. Without that discount coupon mentioned above, the price difference compared with their competitors would have been too much.

Shipping is ridiculous these days, I agree. And with gas steadily going on up I doubt that's gonna change anytime soon.:eek:

Kap142 04-08-2008 01:05 PM

I deal with Eckler's more often then any other parts company. Their delivery time is awesome and in most cases I don't mind paying a bit more for quick service. Good folks and always a pleasure to talk to.

SteveK 04-08-2008 04:03 PM

Shipping Charges!!!!!
Oh, I forgot, I live near them :hehehe:

They are extremely helpful and always have what I need.

vett boy 04-08-2008 06:31 PM

Class act

98 softtail 04-08-2008 06:54 PM

I can't recall any problems but I do agree they could do something about shipping costs, since we are paying sales tax.

9T8Vette 04-08-2008 08:45 PM

I have always had good luck with Ecklers.Their shipping is high, But you always get your stuff quickly:thumbsup:.