The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Southwest Florida Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   SWFCC Members Check In (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1191)

als2052 11-20-2006 10:03 PM

SWFCC Members Check In

Have you signed up?. If you have not, what are your waiting for? Please do so and say hi to your fellow members.

This area was designed specifically for us.

What would you want to do and see here?

Post your thoughts and ideas.

As your Moderator, I will always make sure that our site is always up to date, friendly and informative.

:)

01 MAG RED 11-22-2006 08:16 PM

just a note to let you know I got here
Dom

2Vettes 11-22-2006 09:15 PM

Hi Dom and :welcome:
It's Linda. Why not jump up to the top of the board and introduce yourself to the rest of the members here??
Glad to see you posting!!

als2052 11-29-2006 01:01 PM

Three out of forty some members - not looking good.

:banghead: :toetap05: :banghead: :toetap05: :banghead:

2Vettes 11-29-2006 07:49 PM

I'm not even going to say I told you so....:shrug01:
Are you going to the show this Sunday in Fort Myers?
We'll have to put a notice here on the main board before the Edison Festival show in February so some of the local forum folks that aren't members of our club can show their cars if they want. When we get the flyers from the committee we should scan one and post it, ok?

01 MAG RED 11-29-2006 08:47 PM

Hi Linda
Armando was waiting for the flyer to post.
I'm thinking we should mention it now without the flyer, just to let people know it's coming. we could also block the date out on thew calendar.Illl pm Armando & see what he thinks. Your input would be appreciated

Dom

Rich427 11-29-2006 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by als2052
Three out of forty some members - not looking good.

:banghead: :toetap05: :banghead: :toetap05: :banghead:

Well Armando, I am not a member, yet, but keep the faith! At least Linda and I are looking at your posts!

01 MAG RED 11-29-2006 08:56 PM

Hi Linda
Armando was waiting for the flyer to post.
I'm thinking we should mention it now without the flyer, just to let people know it's coming. we could also block the date out on the calendar.Illl pm Armando & see what he thinks. Your input would be appreciated

Dom

2Vettes 11-29-2006 09:56 PM

Nice to see you here Rich!
Dom, yes I think it should be posted on the calendar for sure. Great idea!

als2052 11-30-2006 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Vettes
I'm not even going to say I told you so....:shrug01:
Are you going to the show this Sunday in Fort Myers?
We'll have to put a notice here on the main board before the Edison Festival show in February so some of the local forum folks that aren't members of our club can show their cars if they want. When we get the flyers from the committee we should scan one and post it, ok?

I am not sure about Sunday. All depends on how much trouble I get in on Saturday night.:crazy03:

As for the festival notice, I am all for it. Like I explained to Dom, not knowing all the details, I was waiting for the flyer so that I knew what to post. If all the info is available now, by all means lets put in on the calendar (Dom), here (either of us) and the CF (I can do that) and anywhere else where it is applicable.