The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Corvette Clubs and Organizations (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Florida Corvette Clubs (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3630)

JIM KILL 09-21-2007 09:27 AM

Florida Corvette Clubs

Here is a listing of Florida Corvette Clubs for our new members:

http://www.ecklers.com/Clubs_data.as...ida&cat_id=388

:dancer01:JOIN A CLUB TODAY AND GET INVOLVED!!!!!!:dancer01:

JIM KILL 11-23-2007 06:49 AM

Update

Club Update 11-23-07

JIM KILL 12-14-2007 08:48 AM

Up Dated Sites

Club Update 12-14-07

jonrose 08-30-2008 12:33 AM

Thanks Jim for sharing the information and link with us. I also want to share this with you that i am very fond of doing parties. I consider that parties are the best way of get together and to treat someone in your style. Parties are always being popular in every official and unofficial groups. But it is not necessary that every host is the good organizer also.So the obstacle generally comes when it comes on how to organize a party?One of the party services in Atlanta has given a new platform for this issue.It provides a complete information on how to organize a party?Any interested person can go through it.All types of party related services are being provided by Atlanta party services. It includes catering, banquet halls, favors, gifts, florists, musicians, party supplies, photographers, transportation, travel agency and venues. So its just like all things under one roof.

Atlanta party directory

pmj341 01-28-2010 05:21 PM

Vette Club

You have any idea how to contact the Highlands county club?
the email address you have is not working.
thanks
Phil

fireshriner 09-30-2013 01:50 PM

Vette clubs

this looks to be a old thread but being a newbie thought I would post.
I have seen that there are 3 Corvette clubs near me plus a regular car club.
Citrus co. Corvette club
Touch of class Corvette club
and another one in Springhill/Brooksville area plus a general car club called Citrus County Cruisers anybody here a member of any of these clubs ? if so what are your feelings on being a member ?
thanks, Jesse

Rich Z 09-30-2013 02:38 PM

Connie and I used to go to the show put on at the Chevy dealership between Homosassa and Crystal River a few years ago, and the bunch running that show seemed like really nice people. Can't remember the club off hand, though. Heck, I'm not even sure they even have that show any longer.

Cor66Vette 09-30-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fireshriner (Post 182712)
Citrus co. Corvette club
and another one in Springhill/Brooksville area plus a general car club called Citrus County Cruisers anybody here a member of any of these clubs ? if so what are your feelings on being a member ?
thanks, Jesse

Go to a couple of their shows and see how they treat the folk who bring their cars and what kind of a welcome the put out for the car owners and the spectators. Tells a lot about a club's intentions. Most are cool. :dancer01:

Rich427 10-02-2013 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fireshriner (Post 182712)
Citrus co. Corvette club
thanks, Jesse

I have a friend from my old club up in Maryland who moved down the the Crystal River area for retirement. I am pretty sure he belongs to the Citrus Co. Corvette club (he owns 3 Vettes) and the Citrus County Cruisers (plus a '56 Chevy). He and his wife are pretty easy going people and I don't think they would stay in a club that did not fit in their character.

I hope this helps!

Rich