The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   General BS forum (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Happy Thanksgiving everyone! (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1220)

2Vettes 11-22-2006 09:45 PM

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Got home from work, made 2 pumpkin and 2 pecan pies. Got the bird defrosted and the ham ready. Had a drink and all's well.
Here's wishing each of you and your family a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

naples 11-22-2006 10:01 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and to all the troops here and abroad.

ynkedad 11-22-2006 10:07 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to y'all.

:wavey: Made my first blueberry pie today:dancer01: (no it's not store bought) It's not purdy, but it'll taste good!
Now I can't wait to sink my teeth into it! Not having any pecan pie this year though:toetap05:

~Ray

MADN3SS 11-23-2006 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ynkedad
:wavey: Made my first blueberry pie today:dancer01: (no it's not store bought) It's not purdy, but it'll taste good!
Now I can't wait to sink my teeth into it! Not having any pecan pie this year though:toetap05:

~Ray

Never heard of an ugly pie!

Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful day.

Here's to hoping the Buccaneers can beat the Cowboys.

ynkedad 11-23-2006 07:46 AM

Go Tampa!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MADN3SS

Here's to hoping the Buccaneers can beat the Cowboys.

:wavey: Fingers crossed here! There's a HUGE dislike for the cowboys in this house!!!:thumbsdown:
You's may be:thinkin: why's that? Major Buffalo Bills fans here, need I say more!?

2Vettes 11-23-2006 07:54 AM

This is a house divided on the Bucs/Cowboys game. It will make an interesting afternoon....:hehehe:
And Ray, bet your blueberry pie will be great. Makes me wish I had one, now.

Rich427 11-23-2006 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Vettes
Got home from work, made 2 pumpkin and 2 pecan pies. Got the bird defrosted and the ham ready. Had a drink and all's well.

Linda, that sounds like a ton of food for just you and Robert! I hope you and everyone else on the site have a safe and filling holiday!

Mekanic 11-23-2006 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Vettes

I'm doing plugs and wires on a FWD V6 olds :(

I need a pie.

Shadow 11-23-2006 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mekanic
I'm doing plugs and wires on a FWD V6 olds :(

I need a pie.

Come on down to Ft. Lauderdale!! The in laws made enough food to feed an Army (or Coast Guard crew!:lmao: )

Happy Thanksgiving everyone:thumbsup:

Rich Z 11-23-2006 12:30 PM

Hope everyone has a good Turkey Day. Woke up this morning to the smell of pumpkin pies and turkey a cooking. :D

And without fail, tomorrow Connie will bring up the subject of us getting more exercise and going on a diet...... :lmao: It's a tradition around here.