The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Suggestion Box (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   services offered (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53772)

ClockworkC5 12-27-2010 04:31 PM

services offered

i always thought this would be kind of a cool section. not sure where it could go. create a section where people could post their specialties, skills, or things they could do to help others. for example i was an intern architect for 8 years so i have extensive knowledge of local building codes, structure design, construction means and methods. also drafting and 3d modeling. if someone on the site was in need of drawings for permitting or if had questions about the process of doing an additions to there house, i could help out

since the architecture is in the crapper ive been working as a project manager for a hvac contractor. i know more then most about hvac, and if someones ac was broken at there house, i could most likely fix it.

i would be willing to help pretty much anyone, and if they wanted to throw me a few go fast parts, not a bad deal.

anyway, figured id throw it out there and see what everyone else though.

Rich Z 12-27-2010 05:18 PM

I'm all for it if the members here want something like that. :thumbsup:

Tampa Tuning 12-27-2010 08:50 PM

I would have loved to take advantage of that offer before I got bangged for $750. to fix my AC over the summer. I love the idea

Shadow 12-27-2010 11:34 PM

I think it's a great idea:thumbsup:

We have a lot of talent on this site, and it's all about helping others:thumbsup:

Tommy T-Bone 01-01-2011 03:32 PM

Maybe even massage services ........ :dancer01:

Nevermind .................

Tampa Tuning 01-02-2011 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tommy T-Bone (Post 128764)
Maybe even massage services ..

Something about a guy with the name of T-Bone giving me a massage just seems wrong.:shrug01::rofl1:

Shadow 01-02-2011 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tampa Tuning (Post 128828)
Something about a guy with the name of T-Bone giving me a massage just seems wrong.:shrug01::rofl1:

...very wrong :lmao::lmao:

Tommy T-Bone 01-02-2011 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tampa Tuning (Post 128828)

:NoNo:
Sorry ...... I should have specified being on the receiving end from members of an all female staff........ :hehehe:

Rich Z 01-02-2011 06:07 PM

Personally, I would like to see a couple of attorneys step up to the plate to help us out when needed.

I'm all for this idea, so figure out what sort of title you guys would want for such a forum and where you believe it would be best placed.

I guess this could help as advertising for such people/businesses as well.

Shadow 01-02-2011 06:59 PM

How about simply "SERVICES" or MEMBER SERVICES"
and place it in the classified or lobby?