The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   2009 Florida Caravan (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Any new updates? (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21574)

CK 6 10-16-2008 09:19 AM

Any new updates?

Anything new with the Florida Caravan? Hotels? Race track?

Captain EZ 10-16-2008 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantom (Post 72739)

Nothing yet.

Met with Georgia Captain couple weeks ago, and he is still waiting for word on track availability.

Until a location is finalized, we will not be recommending motels.

Lake City info will be coming shortly. (No rush for this area, plenty of rooms will be available).

When there is any new info, we will email those on my email list as well as putting a notification on this forum.

Captain EZ

1bdvet 10-17-2008 03:47 PM

Quote:

I'm asking the same questions, I have been on past Florida Caravan's and they where so well organized, and lot of fun. This time it's seems to be lot of confusion, and I know they are working hard, but not updating or telling us exactly what is going on, like we don't count.

Captain EZ 10-17-2008 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1bdvet (Post 72866)
I'm asking the same questions, I have been on past Florida Caravan's and they where so well organized, and lot of fun. This time it's seems to be lot of confusion, and I know they are working hard, but not updating or telling us exactly what is going on, like we don't count.

I think I was pretty clear on my previous response.

Z06 Rocket 10-17-2008 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain EZ (Post 72867)
I think I was pretty clear on my previous response.

I have to agree. EZ is trying very hard to get things rolling, but as anyone with a boss knows you can only go as fast as the person above you. The national people and the Georgia people who are responsible for the track are working to solve the problem. EZ will pass on the information as soon as he gets it. Just relax a little, the caravan is not next weekend you know.

THOR 10-22-2008 11:38 AM

Looking forward to new info on Caravan 2009. Thanks for volunteering and organizing the Florida side of things Capt. EZ. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
ps: I sent you a pm.

dvdcta 10-24-2008 04:01 AM

Race

Quote:

Ya, know, theirs 2 here, From the other one, @ least I can blame you, when things don't go right??? From the desk of the PHANTOM!!!

Shadow 10-24-2008 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvdcta (Post 73411)
Ya, know, theirs 2 here, From the other one, @ least I can blame you, when things don't go right??? From the desk of the PHANTOM!!!

Alrightythen:rofl1:

1ragtop 10-24-2008 09:56 AM

hotels

I have tried to get hotels (any) within a 50 mile radius and they are all sold out.Are there any fl. clubs that have blocked out rooms and would be willing to give up one.Did not seem to have this issue at the 50th anniversary trip.Any leads?

THOR 10-24-2008 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvdcta (Post 73411)

Huh!!! :shrug01::shrug01: