The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Competitions and Racing Forum (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=91)
-   -   Sports Car Driving Experience Where to Have Driving School? (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41023)

checkeredfever 01-22-2010 12:25 PM

Sports Car Driving Experience Where to Have Driving School?

Sports Car Driving Experience which is owned and operated by Henry Gilbert, is trying to gauge the interest for various tracks in the Southeast. Post your reply now and tell SCDE where you would like to see a school happen in 2010. You can go to www.corvette-school.com to learn where performance driving schools are currently scheduled. The schools are filling up quickly per Henry so don't hesitate to post where you want to see the next school held. Also state whether you would want to attend a two-day school or one-day school. Keep in mind that SCDE can grant your SCCA license upon completion of the approved course, attend today- race tomorrow!

Sports Car Driving Experience is now on Facebook. Come become a Friend and Fan and find lots of Corvette related photos, videos, special offers, and from time to time a promotion or discount. Remember, for instructor profiles, testimonials and class schedules at www.corvette-school.com.

shakedown067 01-22-2010 01:03 PM

This is a great group fellas. I've heard of nothing but great things about this crew. If you want to experience life in the true fast lane...in a corvette...this is the group to do it with.

Say, where is Roebling Road Raceway anyway. I hear it brought up all the time, but I've never noticed where it's located.

checkeredfever 01-22-2010 01:14 PM

Roebling Road Location

Roebling is near Savannah, GA. Sports Car Driving Experience have done many high performance driving schools there.

shakedown067 01-22-2010 02:41 PM

Hmmm, the wife and I have been talking about going to Savannah. I wonder if she'd let that be part of a vacation. It's just one day... :D

teddybeaver 02-15-2010 12:44 AM

Good to know about this. Now a days people prefer to drive sports utility vehicles and such kind of courses definitely help them and proper driving courses helps the keep their Florida Driving Record safe with out getting the tickets issued.

Shadow 02-15-2010 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teddybeaver (Post 108571)
Good to know about this. Now a days people prefer to drive sports utility vehicles and such kind of courses definitely help them and proper driving courses helps the keep their Florida Driving Record safe with out getting the tickets issued.

HUUM....????:toetap05::toetap05: