• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Blood Drive

DocDye

Blood Drive in Progress

Members,

Last night Lisa Pulliam spoke to us about the desperate need for blood and asked us to participate in a Caravan over to the Florida Blood Center @ 727 W. Lumsden RD in Brandon next Saturday, 01/20/07.Last night many members held up their hands that they would participate. Lisa would like to meet at our usual meeting place behind Hooter's in Brandon at 9 AM and caravan over together. Please email me and let me know if you will attend this very worthy cause.

email to: Michael.dye@tampabayvettes.com or mdye@michaeldye.com

Thanks,

Mike

DocDye said:
Blood Drive in Progress

Members,

Last night Lisa Pulliam spoke to us about the desperate need for blood and asked us to participate in a Caravan over to the Florida Blood Center @ 727 W. Lumsden RD in Brandon next Saturday, 01/20/07.Last night many members held up their hands that they would participate. Lisa would like to meet at our usual meeting place behind Hooter's in Brandon at 9 AM and caravan over together. Please email me and let me know if you will attend this very worthy cause.

email to: Michael.dye@tampabayvettes.com or mdye@michaeldye.com

Thanks,

Mike

Absolutely worthy cause; I donate regularly here in Sarasota - 29 gallons so far (Yup, I said GALLONS!) That's damn near two tankfulls in my 57!:thumbsup:

Back