• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Back in the saddle again...

Shadow

Finally!!!!

As some of you know, the battery on my 87 was dead and the clamshell hood stuck closed!!! I managed to free the drivers side but work as I may, could not get the passenger side to open:(

Flatbedded it to Andreh's at Insty Lube & Tune and before I got there, he had it opened:thumbsup:

1 Battery = $79.99
Oil Change = $29.99
Throttle bottle and injector service = 29.99

Feeling of being behind the wheel of my own personal rocket ship again....PRICELESS!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Thanks Andreh:icon_cheers:

Keep those reports, both GOOD :yesnod: and BAD :nonod: coming people. It sure is nice to have some feedback to work with before making a decision as to who will "be anointed :thumbsup: " to work on my car. To Andreh and the guys at Insty Lube & Tune....... :thankyou2: for the consistently GOOD reviews given to you by the members of this forum!
Andy :wavey:

Back