The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Events and Happenings (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Lunch (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2683)

C5Rick 05-28-2007 01:33 PM

Lunch

Checking to see if anyone would like to get together for lunch on June 9th
around 1:30 PM. Thinking of the Boiler Room in Bradenton. 98 softtail, mte.smiles and myself meet there awhile back and I thought the sandwiches where good :thumbsup: , except Joe forgot to order one.

98 softtail 05-29-2007 12:01 AM

Hey, I got there late, and besides, we were outside BS'n about our cars...!

June 9th sounds like as good a day as any to grab some lunch, I usually try to do that on a daily basis anyway.

Joe B.

Shadow 05-29-2007 08:54 AM

Well.....maybe by then I'll have this damned hood open and the old 87 started again:ack2:

If so, that sounds like a nice ride over the skyway and down to bradenton, top off, breeze blowing...wait, who's breeze? Eh, anyway, why not......

THOR 05-29-2007 07:34 PM

Hi Rick, I'll be there. I'm glad you guys like my little hole in the wall place to eat. I'll see if Michael (lqblu) wants to come and tnen we can have our own corvette show in the parking lot.
Hey Shadow, Let us know if you need directions. The Boiler Room is on Manatee Ave. (Hwy 64 exit off I-75 and go West) around the 50th St. West area and adjacent to an Arby's on the North side of the Street.
see ya all there with your clean bug free vettes. Mark

Shadow 05-30-2007 02:44 AM

Thanks, will do, but I'm pretty familiar with the area. Down there quite a bit:thumbsup:

Don't know about the bug free part though:rofl1:

Curacao 06-05-2007 12:52 AM

Hey Rick, I should be able to make it.
Tim

98 softtail 06-05-2007 03:44 AM

Rick,
I like lunch, it's almost a daily thing with me, I will be there but I think after I go drive the cars down the strip at 100mph on Saturday. Maybe you guys should head over to B.M.P and give your daily drivers a good blowout, get all that carbon blown out of the engine. Then we could head over to the Boiler Room for a steak sandwich.

Joe B.

C5Rick 06-05-2007 02:42 PM

First Tim :welcome: . I thought you were already registered here. It will be good to see ya again.
Joe,
I'm too skired to go that fast. Also I'm having a Bow Tie painted on and suppose to pick the car up at noon on Sat. Are you bringing both Vettes? :dancer01:

There's a big parking lot at the Boiler Room and would like to see a few people stop by. :thumbsup:

ClockworkC5 06-05-2007 07:39 PM

i would love to come out but ive got a family emergency in new england and will be gone fri-sun. next time though. id like to meet some more good people with a common addiction. hopefully the weather will be better then last sat.

98 softtail 06-06-2007 08:26 PM

Rick, Well now that I have spent the last few days cleaning this car and trying to get it back to something like clean, I don't want to get it all nasty out at the track. So, yes we will be there on Saturday around 1:30, both cars. Looking foward to eating one of their philly's.

See ya all then,
Joe B.