The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Xtreme Motorsports (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39556)

Fatbum 12-20-2009 08:33 AM

Xtreme Motorsports

Are they still a sponsor?

I noticed their banner is gray. They haven't been answering my texts and calls since Thursday and my car is STILL there......

Dick 12-20-2009 09:53 AM

Who texts a shop? I dont understand that. . . .

gmjunkie 12-20-2009 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dick (Post 103850)

:shrug01::shrug01::shrug01:

Why is there more "Horses A$$es" than there is "Horses"???:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Fatbum 12-20-2009 10:11 AM

Quote:

Technically, i text and it goes to the blackberry chris has. Chris wont talk to me on the phone normally and only texts... If he texts at all.

I noticed that his user name is still showing sponsorship status just not mrsxtreme, when i said banner i just meant the user name.

If phone calls, emails and txts dont work getting through to a shop what would you have me do Dick? Use a ****in passenger pigeon to deliver a peice of paper with a lovely note?

Dick 12-20-2009 10:17 AM

Take your ass up to the shop and get your car.

Fatbum 12-20-2009 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmjunkie (Post 103851)

Look, i have issues for 4 months and all i want are answers, the communication has been virtually non-existant and it takes teethpulling to get any response. I am not in the mood to hear this crap. If you think its funny that a shop wont answer their phone and prefers txting you should be asking THEM why, not me.

All i want is my ****ing car back so i dont ever have to talk to them again and go back to my life.

Fatbum 12-20-2009 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dick (Post 103858)

My car with no motor? You obviously dont understand the situation, so comment off topic like a douchebag?

Dick 12-20-2009 10:59 AM

F you buddy

Rich Z 12-20-2009 11:50 AM

Cut the crap, people. :NoNo:

Shadow 12-20-2009 02:24 PM

Quote:

When you're trying all possibilities to reach someone, you don't want to leave a way out.

I had a "former" employee that would not answer her calls, or emails.

I faxed her, texted her (SMS & MMS's), called her repeatedly and logged the date/time and response (voice mail left or v-mail full), emailed and spoke with friends that knew her. Even called her mother....then FIRED her ass!!

So yes, when you're CYA'ing, you text:thumbsup:

Chris is apparently very busy. I understand that and there are times that I just don't want to talk on the phone!
TheText feature, might be the best way to make contact and apparently one that he prefers as he can text back when he has the time:thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmjunkie (Post 103851)

A-Freakin' men brother!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dick (Post 103858)

I've recommended that to the OP; however, it appears that he may not have another vehicle with which to do this:(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatbum (Post 103859)
Look, i have issues for 4 months and all i want are answers, the communication has been virtually non-existant and it takes teethpulling to get any response. I am not in the mood to hear this crap. If you think its funny that a shop wont answer their phone and prefers txting you should be asking THEM why, not me.

All i want is my ****ing car back so i dont ever have to talk to them again and go back to my life.

Not at all an unreasonable request IMO.
In any mediation, COMMUNICATION is a KEY ELEMENT. Without it, nothing gets accomplished:(

It's not "funny" that a shop won't answer. I'm not sure how one can stay in business without being able to be reached? If you're being ignored, either block your number or call from another location not generally associated with you, and see if anyone answers?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatbum (Post 103860)
My car with no motor? You obviously dont understand the situation, so comment off topic like a douchebag?

No need for the name calling please:NoNo:. Let's keep it civil:thumbsup: