The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Board of Inquiry® (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   New Member complaint (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39312)

Someoneyoushouldknow 01-31-2010 06:50 PM

Yep. Court it is. I gave him over a month to make it right. Still no refund, no communication.

Bob K 01-31-2010 06:57 PM

Hasn't the car been there a year?

Fatbum 01-31-2010 06:57 PM

Chris said he was going to call you tonight. Good luck with everything Liz :)

Someoneyoushouldknow 01-31-2010 07:02 PM

The car has been there since march so yes almost a year.

Someoneyoushouldknow 01-31-2010 07:08 PM

I was referring to the month from when this all blew up till now, Bob.

Bob K 01-31-2010 07:10 PM

Gotch ya. :thumbsup:

Rich Z 01-31-2010 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatbum (Post 107413)
Chris said he was going to call you tonight. Good luck with everything Liz :)

Actually I thought maybe Chris had jumped off of a bridge when he realized my car was going to be in his shop a LOT longer because of all that crap he went through with the Warhawk motor, and now LME is going to be building me a different one. A lot of time and effort was put into that by him, and it was all for nothing now. I'm just hoping that new build won't be too long and I don't have to ask him to put my LS6 back in temporarily. He just might leap off that bridge then...

Actually, I haven't talked to him since Thursday, when he told me LME's intentions.

Not trying to make excuses for him, but I think he just bit off a lot more than he can chew lately.

Someoneyoushouldknow 01-31-2010 08:51 PM

Well I can text a yes or no in less then 30 seconds. He chose not to respond for one reason or another. I gave him a month and a half to solve this and he hasn't bothered.

Rich Z 01-31-2010 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Someoneyoushouldknow (Post 107426)
Well I can text a yes or no in less then 30 seconds. He chose not to respond for one reason or another. I gave him a month and a half to solve this and he hasn't bothered.

Yeah. I have to admit I told him several times that his contact skills needed to be improved for the sake of his business. Not that I want to try to tell someone else how best to run their own business, however. Just some advice from my own experience. I know I get pretty aggravated when I am not kept informed of issues when my money is riding on the line. I certainly can't blame anyone else for feeling the same way.

Bob K 02-01-2010 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Someoneyoushouldknow (Post 107426)

I hope we're going to get an update today. :shrug01: