The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Firearms and Other Weapons (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Department of Justice head is a proven perjurer. (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68047)

Cor66Vette 10-31-2011 11:33 AM

Department of Justice head is a proven perjurer.

Department of Justice head is a liar. In sworn testimony before Congress, DOJ head, Eric Holder, gave false statements and lied about his involvement in the scandalous "Fast and Furious" gun running operation. This failed scheme is most likely responsible for the death of a U.S. Border Patrol Agent and numerous others.

Eric holder Is A Documented Liar

Rich Z 10-31-2011 11:37 AM

And quite likely nothing will come of it. I'm sure "special privileges" come with the job. :rolleyes:

Cor66Vette 10-31-2011 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z (Post 147614)
And quite likely nothing will come of it. I'm sure "special privileges" come with the job. :rolleyes:

Agreed! This will probably go nowhere. I'm not sure special privileges come with the job in so much as some people consider themselves worthy of special privileges. Holder is one for sure. IMO, the reason this will probably go nowhere is you'll never hear a peep about this in most of the main stream obamamedia- although to the credit of some at ABC News, a lot about this scandal had been uncovered. If you were to hear anything from the other "News", you'll be told that Bush is responsible. :banghead: AND- if you disagree with that, you'll be called a :reddevil: racist. Go figure. :shrug01:

Mannings 10-31-2011 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedRestoredRoadster (Post 147615)
.............. If you were to hear anything from the other "News", you'll be told that Bush is responsible. :banghead: AND- if you disagree with that, you'll be called a :reddevil: racist. Go figure. :shrug01:

:iagree:

Sad but oh so true

Rich Z 10-31-2011 08:26 PM

Actually, I never could figure out how racism got to be such a one way street lately.... :shrug01:

Cor66Vette 10-31-2011 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z (Post 147626)
Actually, I never could figure out how racism got to be such a one way street lately.... :shrug01:

Even Herman Cain is called a racist, an "Uncle Tom", a sell-out, a traitor. REASON? He's a black Conservative! Condoleezza Rice got the same treatment. REASON? She's a black Conservative. Colin Powell? I think so, but the "treatment" seemed to cease once he went on his bash Bush/Chaney tour!
Any non-white politician who espouses a conservative position will be chastised and unfairly targeted by CNBC, CNN, NBC, ObamaTimes, ABC, etc. And those who drank the Kool-Aid will blindly follow.

als2052 11-01-2011 09:12 AM

And how is this scandal any different than any other in recent memory during past half dozen adminitrations regardless of party, race or gender...Lets face it people, although its the best in the world, our government is just as corrupt and racist as any other in its own way...

Rich Z 11-01-2011 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by als2052 (Post 147646)
And how is this scandal any different than any other in recent memory during past half dozen adminitrations regardless of party, race or gender...Lets face it people, although its the best in the world, our government is just as corrupt and racist as any other in its own way...

That certainly doesn't make me feel any better about the situation, however...