The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Ranting Room (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Safety at Church...WT Heck?!!!!! (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3001)

ynkedad 07-12-2007 09:21 AM

Safety at Church...WT Heck?!!!!!

We had Missed going to the soup kitchen for a few weeks due to Dr's. appointments and such for our clients.

Last Thursday, Angel and the kids went (I was at another Dr. appointment) and she was informed there was a stabbing the week prior.:eek:

Some woman (Non Regular) came in, got food, sat down and apparently waited for this Other woman to come in. When the Other woman arrived, the 1st woman pulled out a Knife and stabbed her!!!

On Church Grounds! Is there no "sanction"... Anywhere? :banghead: What would drive a person to committ a Crime like this at a CHURCH?!!!

If you Aren't SAFE at Church...What's left?:toetap05:

The people that work there told Angel, we sure could have used your husband that day. ...Yea Right...:hide: !

gmjunkie 07-12-2007 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ynkedad

The people that work there told Angel, we sure could have used your husband that day. ...Yea Right...:hide: !

You Big Wussy!!!:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :D

vettejack 07-12-2007 10:03 AM

This is one reason why I belong to the Church of Monday Night Football...attendance not required and you don't have to worry about the drunks and unrulely's!! :dancer01:

Kap142 07-12-2007 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ynkedad
We had Missed going to the soup kitchen for a few weeks due to Dr's. appointments and such for our clients.

Last Thursday, Angel and the kids went (I was at another Dr. appointment) and she was informed there was a stabbing the week prior.:eek:

Some woman (Non Regular) came in, got food, sat down and apparently waited for this Other woman to come in. When the Other woman arrived, the 1st woman pulled out a Knife and stabbed her!!!

On Church Grounds! Is there no "sanction"... Anywhere? :banghead: What would drive a person to committ a Crime like this at a CHURCH?!!!

If you Aren't SAFE at Church...What's left?:toetap05:

e that work there told Angel, we sure could have used your husband that day. ...Yea Right...:hide: !

Brother sometime, over a beer, let me explain the "Yellow zone" theory to you from a law enforcement prespective.

Ken

vett boy 07-12-2007 07:44 PM

But don't you feel safe here with people like me and Junkie only a post away.
This forum is one of the safest places on earth.

Kap142 07-12-2007 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vett boy

LMAO yep bubba it's great here. I love it (but Rob's a little wierd)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ynkedad 07-13-2007 07:51 AM

Umm...

Quote:

Originally Posted by vett boy

Only because their isn't any soap dropping involved!:hehehe: