The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Detailing (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   RevXtreme Detailing (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18303)

"Backyard Mechanic" 08-01-2008 05:40 PM

RevXtreme Detailing

I will be at RevXtreme on Monday 8/04 to detail Tracy wife car and his painter Joe's car while my car is getting painted:thumbsup:If anyone want's to come down to hang out or swing by to say Hello to me or to buy me lunch:lmao:I would love to see some of my friends again,I will be there ALL day.Really easy to find,Hell if I can find it any one can:lmao:
Looking forward to see my Baby all fixed up,nothing like the smell of fresh paint in the morning.:thumbsup:
Help me fill there parking lot with corvette's:crazy03:
Maybe they will allow us to have a burn out contest in there parking lot,:peelout 1::vette:Only joking Tracy:eek:

I don't have time Monday to detail another car put if anyone show's up I'll give you 15% on my "Showtime Package" If you reserve a detail that day:dancer01::dancer01:Remember the Venice corvette show and other car shows are right around the corner.Remember all forum members always get a 10 % discount:thumbsup:And all repeated clients ALWAYS get a price discount:yesnod:

Hope to see you all there:dancer01:

There address is:

2027 Whitfield Park Drive
Sarasota, FL 34243

Ph: 941-753-5255

RevXtreme 1 08-01-2008 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by "Backyard Mechanic" (Post 65816)
I will be at RevXtreme on Monday 8/04 to detail Tracy wife car and his painter Joe's car while my car is getting painted:thumbsup:If anyone want's to come down to hang out or swing by to say Hello to me or to buy me lunch:lmao:I would love to see some of my friends again,I will be there ALL day.Really easy to find,Hell if I can find it any one can:lmao:
Looking forward to see my Baby all fixed up,nothing like the smell of fresh paint in the morning.:thumbsup:
Help me fill there parking lot with corvette's:crazy03:
Maybe they will allow us to have a burn out contest in there parking lot,:peelout 1::vette:Only joking Tracy:eek:

I don't have time Monday to detail another car put if anyone show's up I'll give you 15% on my "Showtime Package" If you reserve a detail that day:dancer01::dancer01:Remember the Venice corvette show and other car shows are right around the corner.Remember all forum members always get a 10 % discount:thumbsup:And all repeated clients ALWAYS get a price discount:yesnod:

Hope to see you all there:dancer01:

There address is:

2027 Whitfield Park Drive
Sarasota, FL 34243

Ph: 941-753-5255

Make it a meet & greet day!!! Lot's of cool projects to see!:thumbsup:

9T8Vette 08-01-2008 09:26 PM

Hey will i still get a discount if it my car:hehehe: Good deal Bro glad to see everything is workin out :thumbsup:I might bring you another Ricky special for lunch on monday:lmao:My famous Jam sandwich:rofl1::rofl1:

9T8Vette 08-01-2008 09:28 PM

BTW isn't past your bedtime:lmao:

C5Rick 08-03-2008 07:23 PM

Rob
I'll be swinging by around 4:00. Will have one or two prospective clients.

"Backyard Mechanic" 08-03-2008 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C5Rick (Post 65944)
Rob
I'll be swinging by around 4:00. Will have one or two prospective clients.

You are the man:thumbsup:Looking forward in seeing you again:dancer01:

C5Rick 08-04-2008 06:04 PM

Made it by to see Rob, but soon after I got there it started to rain and rain and rain. When I got home, Vicki asked how I got so wet, no rain at my place, I told her Rob kept spraying me with a hose. Didn't want her to know I was playing in the rain. Hope It quit after I left.

RevXtreme 1 08-04-2008 07:20 PM

Still raining.....but watching Rob in action was unreal! He takes more time & does a better job than any detailer I have seen in action. Awesome work.:thumbsup:

"Backyard Mechanic" 08-05-2008 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C5Rick (Post 65995)
Made it by to see Rob, but soon after I got there it started to rain and rain and rain. When I got home, Vicki asked how I got so wet, no rain at my place, I told her Rob kept spraying me with a hose. Didn't want her to know I was playing in the rain. Hope It quit after I left.

No it never quit raining,but I got the last car done and everyone was happy.
Thanks again Rick for the help gathering all my stuff out of the rain:thumbsup:
Thanks again for the referral to your co-workers.You are the man.Just tell Vicki we were having a wet t-shirt contest and we both lost.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

"Backyard Mechanic" 08-05-2008 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RevXtreme 1 (Post 65996)
Still raining.....but watching Rob in action was unreal! He takes more time & does a better job than any detailer I have seen in action. Awesome work.:thumbsup:

Thank you for your kind words Tracy,it really means alot coming from you.:thumbsup:Will post pictures when I get back from the the painters,running late:ack2: Thanks again Tracy,You are First Class.:dancer01: