The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   CorvetteFlorida Feedback! (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Accessing new posts (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13276)

markt 02-24-2008 10:58 AM

Accessing new posts

Hi,
I'm having trouble accessing "New Posts". Every time I go to that section it says I have to log in again. Any suggestions.
Thanks,
Mark

Rich Z 02-24-2008 05:53 PM

That sounds like a problem with your browser retaining cookie settings. Normally that means that you have your security settings up too high....

markt 02-24-2008 07:23 PM

I lowered the security setting and still get the following. Have you seen this message before?

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Z06 Rocket 02-27-2008 03:16 PM

I'm getting the same message. I log in and view a few new threads, then shortly therafter I hit the back button to go back to the list of new threads just like I've always done and it says I'm not logged in. I initially thought I may be getting timed out, but the last few times were withing a minute or two of viewing a new thread.

markt 02-27-2008 07:25 PM

Accessing Posts

:shrug01:Still having the same problem, but can't access new posts at all.

vBulletin Message

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Password:

Forgotten Your Password? Remember Me?

The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this page.

Rich Z 02-28-2008 01:04 AM

Sorry fellas. It's nothing I've done on my end. If it were me, I would try a different browser to see if that makes a difference. Kind of hard for me to fix something if I can't duplicate it myself.

markt 02-28-2008 06:27 PM

New Browser

Rich,
I tried another browser and it worked. (FoxFire) Thanks for the recommendation.
Mark:dancer01:

Rich Z 02-28-2008 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markt (Post 52665)
Rich,
I tried another browser and it worked. (FoxFire) Thanks for the recommendation.
Mark:dancer01:

What browser were you using before?

markt 02-29-2008 08:20 PM

Internet Explorer