The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Z06Fever! (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Addiction? (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19003)

Daytona-Flyer 08-21-2008 10:50 AM

Addiction?

Two days of T.S. Fay's rain and I'm feeling sick to my stomach. Perhaps it's just cabin fever. :ack2:

Daytona-Flyer 09-23-2008 03:56 PM

Feeling better!

Four days of sunshine in the forecast. Second day of fall. Time for a road trip.

I think I'll visit my daughter in the Smokies. I hope it doesn't rain up there. Perhaps I should stay closer to home. You know, drive around the block a few times. NOT! :dancer01:

Eric

gmjunkie 09-23-2008 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daytona-Flyer (Post 70790)
Four days of sunshine in the forecast. Second day of fall. Time for a road trip.

I think I'll visit my daughter in the Smokies. I hope it doesn't rain up there. Perhaps I should stay closer to home. You know, drive around the block a few times. NOT! :dancer01:

Eric

I'd stay closer to home!!:thumbsup:We have no gas up here again!!:banghead::banghead:I've had to pump gas out of my Big Black Truck the last 2 days to top off the Jimmy so my wife can go to work!!:toetap05::toetap05:

shakedown067 09-23-2008 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmjunkie (Post 70794)
I'd stay closer to home!!:thumbsup:We have no gas again!!:banghead::banghead:I've had to pump gas out of my Big Black Truck the last 2 days to top off the Jimmy so my wife can go to work!!:toetap05::toetap05:

Whoa, that's just crazy. Good luck over there.

Rich Z 09-23-2008 04:46 PM

I read in the newspaper that premium gasoline is in short supply around here. Sure hope this clears up before we head out for St. Augustine next week.

gmjunkie 09-23-2008 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shakedown067 (Post 70796)
Whoa, that's just crazy. Good luck over there.

I'm in the Smokey Mountains near Asheville,last report I got No Gas in Asheville,Swannanoa,Black Mountain,Fletcher,Hendersonville or Marion!!
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

shakedown067 09-23-2008 05:32 PM

I plan on heading up to Road Atlanta next weekend and just saw that Atlanta is having a gas shortage as well. As soon as I hit half a tank, I'll start looking for a gas station. :banghead:

Daytona-Flyer 09-23-2008 07:10 PM

Well perhaps staying local is not such a bad idea. Strange, I just finished watching the evening news and they reported on gas shortages in the Florida panhandle up to Ohio.

Eric..... 20 miles south of St.Augustine in Palm Coast

Rich Z 09-23-2008 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z (Post 70797)
I read in the newspaper that premium gasoline is in short supply around here. Sure hope this clears up before we head out for St. Augustine next week.

Er, make that week after next. For some reason I lost a week on the calendar...... Guess I must be looking forward to getting away from the salt mines more than I thought....

Daytona-Flyer 09-24-2008 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z (Post 70822)
Er, make that week after next. For some reason I lost a week on the calendar...... Guess I must be looking forward to getting away from the salt mines more than I thought....

Sept 27 they're having the autocross in St. Aug. I guess that may be the reason for your trip. If things work out, perhaps we could get together.

Whoops, that's this weekend.... never mind.

Eric