The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Ranting Room (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   My Neighbors... LONG. (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2261)

ynkedad 03-17-2007 02:15 PM

My Neighbors... LONG.

Everything started out just fine roughly 2 years ago. I introduced myself when they moved in, Helped him fix the fencing that surrounds the 5 acres, with fence and materials that I gave him. Helped him build a pole barn for his horses, giving him quite a few of the materials and fronting him a loan for the rest. Made sure he didn't get his Butt whooped by other neighbors on july 4th, when he threatened to call the Leo's, because they were launching fireworks. The list goes on....
They no longer speak to us :confused: for reasons I can only guess.
The whole family (parents and daughter who's like 14 or 15 now) has that...I know everything, been everywhere, done everything and my stuff is better than your's attitude. You Can't tell them Anything:NoNo:without them saying they've been there, had it, done it, or did it better. But we've never complained and have always kept our mouths shut.
He's the guy...
that told me the day I brought the Mustang, that his Ford Eclipse could beat it. :toetap05: (might be true, but that's just Rude)!

Told me when I first got my Vette, that it's a "status thing" and He would never own one or ride in one. :confused:..Now we have Two:hehehe: .

Won't allow you to brag about anyone in your family, Claiming his family was the greatest. Even know he's told me he can't wait to go to work every day and "get away" (drives a dump truck locally):shrug01:.
How his daughter is better than yours (Oh yes he did).. ie, grades, behavior, looks etc...yet his then 13 yo posted some revealing pics of herself on her "my space" (where she claimed to be 17), of her wearing just panties and a bra. She went from an A student to C's and D's and then went "Goth" :shrug01: :rofl1: .
Again...the list goes on.

Today...I spy a U HAUL in front of their home (rental) being loaded...:dancer01: :party: :party: :party: :party: Can it be? Ohhh, Please please please please please!

Our only hope is that whoever moves in next, is a better, cleaner neighbor.:thumbsup:
It's a Good day!:hehehe:

~Ray

"Backyard Mechanic" 03-17-2007 02:37 PM

Today is the day you should Smokem

Ray- if they are moving,you should take one of the Vette's over there and smoke that ford he's got,and then tell them, "I told you we were better then you":lmao: :vette: Rob.

Rich Z 03-17-2007 03:59 PM

:lmao: Go over there and just casually say "Man, sorry you couldn't keep up with the payments on your house and have to move to a lower cost of living area. If you need any help, let me know and I'll try to find someone for you who doesn't charge too much." Then walk away not even wanting to hear what he has to say..... :lmao:

navy2kcoupe 03-17-2007 08:34 PM

Ray, just go over and tell him goodby, shake his hand, and tell him with a straight face that HIS neighbor is better than YOUR neighbor, then Beat Feet!
Andy

2Vettes 03-17-2007 10:08 PM

:dancer01: :dancer01: New neighbors!!

ynkedad 03-18-2007 09:16 AM

Oh to be a fly on the wall...

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Vettes
:dancer01: :dancer01: New neighbors!!

We're hoping...yesterday we saw them loading the U Haul up, making two trips.
We never did see the husband come out of the house loading. :hmm: Maybe they're getting Divorced and he's staying?:banghead:

New neighbors....I dunno, the neighbors before these weren't the greatest.
To give you an Idea...the daughter (who was in her Twenties and slightly overweight by roughly 100 + lbs) mooned my son and his friend as she stood on the porch.:eek: The best thing for that place is a match!!!:hehehe:

ynkedad 03-20-2007 07:35 AM

Update...

I got it from a good source (the nosey neighbors next door) that there's Divorce :poke: in the air.:yesnod:
Apparently Mom and the daughter moved to Ocala and Dad will be moving in the near future, as he's paid up for awhile on his rent.:dancer01:
:nanana: :bravo: :nanana: :bravo: :nanana: :bravo:

~Ray

VertC5 03-20-2007 12:42 PM

Reminds me of neighbors we had in Oklahoma. Nice area and white trash moved in (their name was the White's of all things). Nothing but trouble for everyone.

They sold out to a black family (this was in 1967). The first black family in the area. The Titus family were great neighors. The White's thought they were screwing the neighborhood by selling to a black family but actually improved it instead!

ynkedad 03-20-2007 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VertC5
Reminds me of neighbors we had in Oklahoma. Nice area and white trash moved in (their name was the White's of all things). Nothing but trouble for everyone.

They sold out to a black family (this was in 1967). The first black family in the area. The Titus family were great neighors. The White's thought they were screwing the neighborhood by selling to a black family but actually improved it instead!

:thumbsup: I love it when things works out that way! They feel they've had the last laugh when in fact things were/are better off!:dancer01:

~Ray

Mekanic 03-21-2007 10:53 AM

WTF is a Ford Eclipse?!

Also hope you get better people.

Also, keeping my mouth shut on the daughter thing.:icon_cheers: :no_evil: