The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   Flea Market (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   AR-15 (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29138)

Kap142 04-08-2009 02:07 PM

AR-15

Am in search of a "reasonably priced" AR-15 w/ 18" barrel. Prefer Colt, Bushmaster, Armilite, Olympic. Could care less about collapsible stock.

I have several WWl and WWll British Enfields in .303 caliber to include a #4 Lend Lease gun made by Savage and marked US Property. Available for trade or partical trade.

Let me know, Ken

LS2POWA 04-13-2009 03:34 PM

Ive been looking at them recently for a worker who fell in love with my RRA-AR15. Gunbroker prices are outrageous right now. Rock River Arms(CAR A4) is what Ive got my coworker buying. 6 position tactical stock, flat top receiver, M16 style hand guard new for 946 bucks. 925 for the A2 stock, looks like the old school M16's with a flat top receiver or you can get the complete M16 look.

Bad thing about buying a rifle now is ammo is worse by comparison in prices.

Rich Z 04-13-2009 04:32 PM

I had one of my Bushmasters up on GunBroker for a while, but I want more for it than people were willing to pay. So it still lives here..... Just a well, after the assault weapon ban, it will likely become a lot more valuable anyway.

LS2POWA 04-13-2009 06:50 PM

Im glad I bought mine when I did. Rich Im sure when/if the ban happens people will have no problem paying the price you wanted then. Just dont get like some of the sellers and be really greedy lol.

Shadow 04-13-2009 07:45 PM

I've got my K-Mini14-marine model (SS, retractible stock, blah blah blah and just got my hands on a decent WWII model SKS.

Need a decent combat shotgun and I'm good to go:thumbsup:

85vette 04-13-2009 08:29 PM

I have my pre ban Colt A2 HBAR Sporter, a WWII SKS and will get a Saiga 12 gauge next. If you've never seen a Saiga do a web search for videos...low recoil, very fast, 5 or 10 round magazines.

Shadow 04-14-2009 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 85vette (Post 87532)
I have my pre ban Colt A2 HBAR Sporter, a WWII SKS and will get a Saiga 12 gauge next. If you've never seen a Saiga do a web search for videos...low recoil, very fast, 5 or 10 round magazines.

Found a video on it. Nice weapon:thumbsup:

Was :rofl1:the Russian Special Deployment Units entering a house and clearing a room....thier field of fire and muzzle discipline leave a bit to be desired:lmao:

Gonna have to look into one of those when choosing a combat shotgun, thanks:thumbsup:

Rich Z 04-14-2009 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 85vette (Post 87532)

Damn... I forgot to let you know that they have had one or more of the Saiga 12 gauges at the last couple of Tallahassee gun shows I went to. Matter of fact, I think Ron's Guns had one.

I've got a StreetSweeper (legally registered, btw) that would do the job. Also got a Benelli M3 which converts from semi auto to pump action with the flip of a switch. Also have a couple of the short side by side double barrel stage guns which I like for bird bombs and those short Aguila rounds. So I think I've got the 12 gauge inventory covered.

85vette 04-14-2009 04:45 PM

Yeah, I went up there a week ago Saturday to the one at the Tallahassee Fairgrounds and saw three of them. I believe they were asking $599.00 for them, that's about average right now. A guy I work with has one that he had given to him. I'm trying to see if I can talk him out of it or trade him out of it. He brought his to the range and it was impressive.

LS2POWA 04-14-2009 11:04 PM

Ive got the Mossberg 930 since I couldnt find a Saiga. Just need the choate tube and 7+1 shells semiauto fun