The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Ranting Room (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   I'm not gonna say it... ROUND 2!!! (https://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16021)

Mekanic 05-16-2008 09:22 AM

I'm not gonna say it... ROUND 2!!!

And you bet your balls... I'm STILL thinkin it.

http://www.wpbf.com/news/16255951/de...=wpb&psp=news#

gmjunkie 05-16-2008 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mekanic (Post 59630)
And you bet your balls... I'm STILL thinkin it.

http://www.wpbf.com/news/16255951/de...=wpb&psp=news#

They need to Lock that Little Bastard Up and throw away the Key!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:He will never be any Different!!Just a thorn in the side of Society!!!!:shrug01::shrug01:

Shadow 05-16-2008 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmjunkie (Post 59639)
They need to Lock that Little Bastard Up and throw away the Key!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:He will never be any Different!!Just a thorn in the side of Society!!!!:shrug01::shrug01:

:iagree:This is one of those "born bad" types and he's not going to change:nonod:

This was kinda funny though:

Quote:

According to Stratford, the problem began when Milton asked his grandmother for some chicken wings. When she refused, Milton walked over over to the counter and ordered them anyway.
Note to self...never deny a little brother his chicken wings!:lmao::lmao:

Rich Z 05-16-2008 12:09 PM

That kid will continue to be a boil on the ass of society if he doesn't get a real stern EYE opening lesson REAL soon. So I guess everyone is going to wait for him to actually kill someone before they get stern with him.. Yeah, I'm sure the liberals will blame society and easy access to a gun when that happens. :rolleyes: Some people are just plain born bad.

fletcher4u 05-16-2008 12:39 PM

:iagree::iagree:
Quote:

Originally Posted by gmjunkie (Post 59639)

This is a problem that can be fixed with 6 feet ot chain 4 cinder blocks and a short boat ride:no_evil:

Z06 Rocket 05-17-2008 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z (Post 59645)
Some people are just plain born bad.

Nope just people that taught this young lad the ways to be a $hit head early in life, and no parental skills to change the behavior. Shes the grandma, and I would be interested to see what kind of situation her child (the parent of this horrendous kid) is in. My guess is prison or in a drug induced stupor around town. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree you know. He is behaving the way he was taught to behave. It's referred to as job security in the criminal justice world.

Shadow 05-17-2008 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z06 Rocket (Post 59739)
Nope just people that taught this young lad the ways to be a $hit head early in life, and no parental skills to change the behavior. Shes the grandma, and I would be interested to see what kind of situation her child (the parent of this horrendous kid) is in. My guess is prison or in a drug induced stupor around town. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree you know. He is behaving the way he was taught to behave. It's referred to as job security in the criminal justice world.

:iagree:

Guro305 05-18-2008 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z06 Rocket (Post 59739)

Ding! Ding! Ding! Mom is in and out of jail for drugs!

Guro305 05-18-2008 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Z (Post 59645)
That kid will continue to be a boil on the ass of society if he doesn't get a real stern EYE opening lesson REAL soon. So I guess everyone is going to wait for him to actually kill someone before they get stern with him.. Yeah, I'm sure the liberals will blame society and easy access to a gun when that happens. :rolleyes: Some people are just plain born bad.

I have to agree with you Rich. This is one of those either "wah! wah!" or "aaaahhhhhhhh!" cases. However, I can't believe I'm doing this but I'm going to have to put a liberal spin on it only because this is one of the true CHAMPION example of why ABORTION should be LEGAL and implemented to welfare mothers!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Rich Z 05-18-2008 12:32 PM

I don't have a problem with retroactive abortions........... ;)