• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Thanks Tom

Tripleblack51

Tom,
Thank you and Betsy for your hospitality and friendship.

The Lakeridge Winery cruise was wonderful from start to finish and I enjoyed meeting some of the really nice people that are Corvettes Anonymous.

Thanks for bringing CA to life with your energy and enthusiasm towards it.
We get to meet because of our commonality, take nice cruises in the cars that we love and help the needy along the way. Talk about win-win!
We are all benficiaries.

Next time I'll bring my much better half!!

I had an uneventful trip home! :wavey:

Regards,
Pedro

:iagree: Enjoyed the heck out of seeing you all.
Sorry Pedro, I didn't get to meet'cha. Everyone was asking me...Ray, did you meet Pedro?:nonod:
Maybe next time!?

Had Fun y'all!!!!!:dancer01:

~Ray:thumbsup:

ynkedad said:
Sorry Pedro, I didn't get to meet'cha. Everyone was asking me...Ray, did you meet Pedro?:nonod:
Maybe next time!?

Ray, enjoyed meeting you and TxMomma! This is for your "next time" so you'll recognize Pedro when you see him.

DSC_0077_1.jpg

Andy

Tripleblack51 said:
Tom,
Thank you and Betsy for your hospitality and friendship.

The Lakeridge Winery cruise was wonderful from start to finish and I enjoyed meeting some of the really nice people that are Corvettes Anonymous.

Thanks for bringing CA to life with your energy and enthusiasm towards it.
We get to meet because of our commonality, take nice cruises in the cars that we love and help the needy along the way. Talk about win-win!
We are all benficiaries.

Next time I'll bring my much better half!!

I had an uneventful trip home! :wavey:

Regards,
Pedro
Pedro, GREAT meeting you, and thanks for making the hike up from Plantation! Just wish you could have stayed a little longer. Glad that the trip both ways was easy.
Andy :wavey:

This was a heck of a trip and a fantastic time!

Betsy and I want to thank everyone for your friendship and camaraderie. Rob, Mary, and of course Pedro...thank you for making the long trek.

Dave, it was an absolute pleasure to meet you and Jennifer and I hope we have the honor of you joining us on several other cruises.

Dick & Kathy, your SSR is beautiful and has enough Corvette Blood in it to be a part of this group any time!

Ray, thanks to you and Angle for arriving early and getting us squared away for parking. Next fall, we'll have to work on the "Parking Nazies" so we can get a better pic & shot group. I can still hear him yelling at me to "step on it and back up...you got 10 more feet" Guess he's never tried to back up a C5 :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

Corvettes Anonymous is about great people having good times enjoying our hobby. I think we did that! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks again to all! :dancer01:

Tom

ynkedad said:
Maybe next time!?

Ray,
Likewise, I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you.
I saw your beautiful tripleblack, (great color choice :D) and look forward to meeting you next time. :wavey:

als2052 said:
Pedro,

Good to see you on this site.

Armando
Southwest Florida Corvette Club

Hola Armando,
My friend from the other coast.
Thanks for the nice words.
I'll see you in Venice! :yesnod:

Pedro, GREAT meeting you, and thanks for making the hike up from Plantation! Just wish you could have stayed a little longer. Glad that the trip both ways was easy.
Andy

Andy,
It was my pleasure to meet you. Keep that beautiful blue coupe shiney!
I thoroughly enjoyed cruising with all those beautiful cars, but I had a long ride home :yesnod:.
I'll see you at the Venice Corvette Club show in September.

Regards,
Pedro :wavey:

Talked with Andy (navy2kcoupe) today as he was heading back north.Andy said you we're all first class nice people.I'll try to join up with you this winter when I settle into Tampa.

vett boy said:
Talked with Andy (navy2kcoupe) today as he was heading back north.Andy said you we're all first class nice people.I'll try to join up with you this winter when I settle into Tampa.
Why Wait? :shrug01:

With 145 members from Los Angeles to London, I think we can manage another member from the Orlando area. :thumbsup:

Jump in! The water is great! :welcome:

T:wavey: M

MMC5 said:

With 145 members from Los Angeles to London, I think we can manage another member from the Orlando area. :thumbsup:

And the water is warm.Come on in:dancer01: :dancer01: :wavey: Best people in the world.:thumbsup: :crazy03:

Classy said:
And the water is warm.Come on in:dancer01: :dancer01: :wavey: Best people in the world.:thumbsup: :crazy03:
OK Everybody, on three.....

1............2............3.......AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :lmao: :lmao:

Another great photo shoot from Classy & Rob. Looks like all had a good time. Maybe If I'm done unpacking I can join in next time.

C5Rick said:
Another great photo shoot from Classy & Rob. Looks like all had a good time. Maybe If I'm done unpacking I can join in next time.
Sorry we missed you Rick,Hope you are doing well after the move,See you at the next event.

MMC5 said:

I had E-Mailed you a few months ago Tom but at the time I was still in prison .Then I was in detox for six weeks.Then back to prison.Tom it's just one thing after another .

C5Rick said:

:iagree:

Thanks for sharing the video!! Nice meeting you guys. :wavey:

Pedro

vett boy said:
I had E-Mailed you a few months ago Tom but at the time I was still in prison .Then I was in detox for six weeks.Then back to prison.Tom it's just one thing after another .
:ack2: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

navy2kcoupe said:
Ray, enjoyed meeting you and TxMomma! This is for your "next time" so you'll recognize Pedro when you see him.

DSC_0077_1.jpg

Andy
Who's that Double Ugly Dude with Pedro?????Where he steal them legs,from a Spoonbill?:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

vett boy said:
Tom, I think he's lying to you, he parked his Vette in NC and forgot where he put it!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

CLICK!!

Last edited:
Back